SportsWrath

Yankees Rule

Motes

Guest 26 TIMES
So do it slick.....

This was before I found out I can edit titles. Motes had originaly put Yankees suck or something like that. I got him back but he edited the one I did to.

This was before I found out I can edit titles. Motes had originaly put Yankees suck or something like that. I got him back but he edited the one I did to.

I see....you section mods are crazy. :)

Edited by Lilceas

Guest 26 TIMES
Change it to, "Motes and Gayteb, get off our nuts." Much funnier.

and Mickeef2 also. It seems these guys hate us so much, yet they spend countless time talking about us. I dont get it.

How come the Yankees fans are so obsessed with the Mets? I don't see where Motes implicated the Mets into this.

Fucking pathethic douchebag Yankee fans need to worry about their own division.

The division is wrapped up; now we have to make sure the city is still ours....douchebag.

How come the Yankees fans are so obsessed with the Mets? I don't see where Motes implicated the Mets into this.

Fucking pathethic douchebag Yankee fans need to worry about their own division.

Waaaaaaa.... why do the Mets always underachieve......waaaaaaaaa the last World Series they won was under a cocaine induced haze.... waaaaaaaa Fuck the Mets you pussy. Root for a real team. Minor league baseball blows big hairy donkey balls. Viva la Latinos puto.

Edited by dyinghard

Seriously. I considered the Mets my second favorite team since they're from NY and I was actually born in Flushing, Queens and my mom grew up in Queens. But ever since I found out how much fucking venom Mets fans have for the Yankees, I can't stand them now.