SportsWrath

Small Aircraft crashes into high-rise on Upper East Side NYC

jranieli

Do you think everyone (if anyone) who comes to your funeral is going to give a shit about you?

By all accounts, he's a decent guy and a good teammate. If the Yankees want to devote a day to his memory, I have no problem with that and neither should you.

As a team, and a classy team like the Yankees, that will no doubt happen. Just saying the team makes a huge difference in this entire incident. If he was still a Devil Ray...

As a team, and a classy team like the Yankees, that will no doubt happen. Just saying the team makes a huge difference in this entire incident. If he was still a Devil Ray...

that is true but not all you said, read your words again.

that is true but not all you said, read your words again.

I can be an asshole and just get on a run sometimes. I just want to put an emphasis on the fact that this is a tragedy but...I don't even know what my original point was. Probably something along the lines of I've just dug myself a hole I can't climb out of.

No, nothing at all.

Can you say, Bandwagon?

Anyway, this is shocking. RIP Corey, would've been a whole different story if you had started game 4...

why are you trying to throw blow at me? :confused: I thought we were boys? All I was trying to say is we don't need to re-schedule a game because of a death of a guy that didn't play for the Mets.. when Dennis Byrd got paralyized of the Jets the Giants didn't re-schedule... I guess you pick someone differant every month to try to fuck with... it's all good :unsure:

why are you trying to throw blow at me? :confused: I thought we were boys? All I was trying to say is we don't need to re-schedule a game because of a death of a guy that didn't play for the Mets.. when Dennis Byrd got paralyized of the Jets the Giants didn't re-schedule... I guess you pick someone differant every month to try to fuck with... it's all good :unsure:

Just correcting you, thats all... :flex::TU:

Just correcting you, thats all... :flex::TU:

correcting what? the point that is has nothing to do with the mets, or the the point that because it happened in NY we should've re-scheduled? :confused: because last time I checked hey were going to post-pone the game untill atleast 10, then out of no-where they decided to post-pone the game at 7:00, exactly 1 hour and 15 minutes before the game was even scheduled to start... it does anger me they re-scheduled the game, and yes I believe the situation at hand had a part to do with it, regardles what Bud Selig wants to say...

btw. your still my boy Cal! :flex:

correcting what? the point that is has nothing to do with the mets, or the the point that because it happened in NY we should've re-scheduled? :confused: because last time I checked hey were going to post-pone the game untill atleast 10, then out of no-where they decided to post-pone the game at 7:00, exactly 1 hour and 15 minutes before the game was even scheduled to start... it does anger me they re-scheduled the game, and yes I believe the situation at hand had a part to do with it, regardles what Bud Selig wants to say...

btw. your still my boy Cal! :flex:

Eh...hemmm,

Lidle played for the Mets and Peterson was also his pitching coach. You said he had nothing to do with the Mets. I corrected you.

Eh...hemmm,

Lidle played for the Mets and Peterson was also his pitching coach. You said he had nothing to do with the Mets. I corrected you.

I know he played for the Mets, but he has nothing to do with us... I feel bad for the guy tremendously, BUT THERE WAS NO REASON FOR A GAME TO BE POSTPONED IN HIS BEHALF!! that's all I'm trying to say :doh: