SportsWrath

Haskins? Murray?

Iceman_NYG

Finally got to watch some Kyler Murray.....

Holy. SHIT.

He makes Baker look like a chump. He weighs in at least a solid 200, and I'd be on board.

Yeah he's freaky with how athletic he is.

I just hope the scouts and Getty do their research on the kid.

The thing I like about him over Haskins is Murray's throwing motion just looks so much more natural and fluid, and he has a fucking cannon for an arm.

Yeah he's freaky with how athletic he is.

I just hope the scouts and Getty do their research on the kid.

The thing I like about him over Haskins is Murray's throwing motion just looks so much more natural and fluid, and he has a fucking cannon for an arm.

it's the most natural arm I think I've ever seen, outside of maybe a few short stops.

I don't think the Giants have draft capitol to trade this year.

We don't have a third round pick, and the Raiders would want atleast a second for Carr.

Not to mention it's another year with not the best cap situation unless we dump players.

Philly can tage Foles then trade him, the other team would have to worry about the cap space not the Eagles, which is a pretty smart move IMO.

I'd be on board with Bridgewater, I just don't think he does more than Eli at this point, and I don't think he wants to spend another year behind a QB.

I will be surprised if we don't dump players...

it's the most natural arm I think I've ever seen, outside of maybe a few short stops.

He does have a Michael Vick flick to his wrist... Now I'm wondering if he's going to be on the board when we pick.

The only thing about Hankins is, everything you read about him, nothing really stands out. Doesn't have the best arm strength, is pretty accurate but only from the pocket, the dude moves in cement.

It's pretty much cut and paste from any other QB in the draft every year.

Murray though.

There's nothing cut and paste about him at QB.

The only thing about Hankins is, everything you read about him, nothing really stands out. Doesn't have the best arm strength, is pretty accurate but only from the pocket, the dude moves in cement.

It's pretty much cut and paste from any other QB in the draft every year.

Murray though.

There's nothing cut and paste about him at QB.

This. There's no ceiling for Haskins...he's going to be what you get now is what you're getting