SportsWrath

Plax's drop against Washington

gateb

Sorry guys, my friend (Cowboys fan), who is always biased against Eli and the g-men said without question that was one of Eli's best passes of the year. Obviously, I'm going to take that line with a grain of salt I don't like missing out and would've liked to see it.

Burress makes that catch, Giants probably win the game. Simple as that. Heavy sigh.

That's some pretty strong words there. You really stand by that? That play would've caused our defense to automatically contrain Santana Moss? We can only wonder...

That's some pretty strong words there. You really stand by that? That play would've caused our defense to automatically contrain Santana Moss? We can only wonder...

Yeah, that one play set the tempo. Plax makes that catch and it's a quick dagger in the heart of the 'Skins...and on their turf. Instead, Tiki gets stuffed on the next play and Eli looks goofy on 3rd and long. Talk about the wind coming out of your sails. They never recovered.

Yeah, that one play set the tempo. Plax makes that catch and it's a quick dagger in the heart of the 'Skins...and on their turf. Instead, Tiki gets stuffed on the next play and Eli looks goofy on 3rd and long. Talk about the wind coming out of your sails. They never recovered.

Wow, those is some strong stuff. What drive was this? First of the game?

Wow, those is some strong stuff. What drive was this? First of the game?

Yup. After we took the opening kick-off to mid-field.

Now, I really don't know what would've happened...whether or not the Giants would've won...after all, there was a whole game left to be played...but my gut tells me that had we scored that TD we probably would have.

we will never find out but no matter what we were not going much further in the play offs then we did

A win would have put us at 12-4, giving us at least a #3 seed. With that, we probably would've beaten Washington at home.

If we wound up losing the game still, the real killer was Carolina losing to Dallas. If they won that game, then we play Tampa at home in the first round. That, we definitely could have and I bet would have won, even with Caddy at full health at RB.

Yes, these what ifs are pointless but I guess we have nothing to do now but speculate.