SportsWrath

Sportswath 1 Fantasy Football Roll Call

BronxRik

League Expansion  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add more teams to the league?

• Yes, 10 teams max.
    • Yes, 12 teams max.
    • No.

Gettin' to be that time of year fellas. Below is a list of everyone from the last 2 seasons, and the league is up for renewal. I think we've been pretty happy with the settings, but as always, any suggestions are welcome.

All I really need to know is who is in, and who is out. Once I know that, I'll hit the renew button and we should be good to go.

Balloonknot - IN

Herc - IN

Pdouble - IN

Rusty Tromboney - IN

JR - IN

Trash Talker 92

Loops - IN

BronxRik - IN

Thanks and good luck.

Awesome. You guys rock. I'm going to go ahead and renew it while we wait for Trash and loops.

Uh, when I hit the renew button, it's asking me if I want to renew as a keeper league and import last year's rosters. I'm assuming with the other leagues being Keeper and 'Dynasty' leagues, we want to leave this one alone, right? Just a plain old season to season full on, fresh draft every year league.

I won't renew just yet, and I'll check on how many teams are in the playoffs, but I'm pretty sure it's 6. Seemed like everyone with shitty records made the playoffs last year.

Playoffs: Week 14, 15 and 16 (6 teams)

Note: Week 16 runs 7 days from Dec 16 to Dec 22

Okay, any interest from newcomers? Not just Eagles board newbies, but anyone who isn't in a league and wants in?

Gotta be an even number though. 2's great, 4 max. No "obligation" to play every year, it's just easier if everyone's on the same page when league renewal comes up, we've had this league since 2011. Just list your name in the thread if interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Just renewed the league. Waiting on Trash as to whether or not he's in this year. I haven't set a draft date (can't without at least 4 teams, lol).

Voting seems to lead to 4 newbies if anyone wants in, but obviously we need an even number of newbs. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Our playoff settings are:

Playoffs: Week 14, 15 and 16 (6 teams) Note: Week 16 runs 7 days from Dec 22 to Dec 28

League link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/sportswrath1