SportsWrath

Good article about Golden.

BlueInCanada

https://www.bigblueview.com/2019/11/15/20964633/2019-ny-giants-markus-golden-film-study-analysis-review

I would copy it but theres videos and gifs to back up the articles points about Golden.

Basically summing it up Golden is a below average athletic player and doesn't post a very good pass rush win rate in the NFL. However using technique and being a high motor guy allows him to exploit matchups to make plays.

He shouldn't be the main pass rush option on a team but if he gets paired up with a dynamic talent it would make a scary duo.

https://www.bigblueview.com/2019/11/15/20964633/2019-ny-giants-markus-golden-film-study-analysis-review

I would copy it but theres videos and gifs to back up the articles points about Golden.

Basically summing it up Golden is a below average athletic player and doesn't post a very good pass rush win rate in the NFL. However using technique and being a high motor guy allows him to exploit matchups to make plays.

He shouldn't be the main pass rush option on a team but if he gets paired up with a dynamic talent it would make a scary duo.

Watch Getty give him a big contract in the off-season

Yeah I'm not really for giving him some huge contract even though he has played better than every player we have given a huge contract to lately. We have the money but this team is not one high priced veteran defensive player from the playoffs. Let Golden get that money on a team that is in contention.