SportsWrath

What is with this team on the road?

mickeef2

Same thing as last year. It's like when they go on the road, I expect doom, and they don't disappoint. They score 8 runs a game at home, then make the Tomo Ohkas and Gustavo Chacins of the world look like Cy Young. They won't win anything this year if they can't get this figured out.

Same thing as last year. It's like when they go on the road, I expect doom, and they don't disappoint. They score 8 runs a game at home, then make the Tomo Ohkas and Gustavo Chacins of the world look like Cy Young. They won't win anything this year if they can't get this figured out.

yep same with the Mets. Always letting the back end rotation starters look like Cy then the guys in the front end looking like Anthony Young (holds MLB record for consecutive loses).

Well, Chacin has always had the Red Sox' number so there's a little bit of history there. The way I see it now is that the offense has been struggling of late and a lot of players have yet to get started so it's way too early to make such a claim. I mean, heck, I can't complain about runs at Fenway Park but as long as we can score enough on the road to win, I'm happy. Tomo Ohka wasn't pitching that well, he left a lot of floaters that we missed until Mirabelli, Lowell, and Ortiz went homer happy. Give it some time, the weather will warm up, and so will the offense. I hope Manny's HR tonight means that he's back because we need him in between Ortiz and Drew.