SportsWrath

Bleedin's Take...

Nas

Hey Naz, I'm doin fine. How bout yourself? I love this draft so far. We're finally shoring up our defensive backfield and got us an electric receiver. As far as LBrs go, this wasn't a great draft for that position unless one was grabbed early. I like Josh Perry and he'd be a good get, but I doubt he'd start ahead of Kennard or Thomas and the Mike will be handed to Robinson. I'm in the camp of BPA, and prefer to stock up on good players no matter the position...well, except QB or kicker. If Billings is on the board we should grab him even though we are set with DTs. For today, I like Billings, Murphy, Westerman, Perry, Higgins, and Blair. I'd be happy with any of them. All in all, I couldn't be happier with this draft. I was the only person I know who was pushing for Apple in the first. He was my first choice for a couple of weeks now. I was shocked when his name was called and screamed with glee. Then I read all the fans who were having meltdowns...lol. guess they didn't want a future shutdown corner who also had great character and class. Oh well, good hearing from you my friend. I may or may not stop in some day. We'll see. Great hearing from you Naz. You were one of the good guys. Take care, Ric

Couldn't agree more with everything he said.

Just great takes all around, and can't heap enough praise on the guy for having Apple as his first choice for a couple of weeks now. The foresight is amazing, and puts us all to shame.

I'm falling more in love with the Apple pick, and the fact that I mocked Shepard to the Gints and they actually took him really made my night in round two.

Not sure about Thomas, have done some reading on the guy, but I'll trust the Giants taken who they think will make the team better.

Where did Bleedin go anyways? Did the P&R section finally go to far?

The final dude showdown.

It's funny my final semester of college had a professor in Electrical Theory who always called people 'dude' and he's like a 60 something retired engineer who's designed electronics and control system for Boeing.

Always reminded me of Bleedin.

There's no too far in p&r. The fact that nas and bleeding and texting in 2016 show how relatively tame it is these days

No shit. I remember the days when I thought the internet would be shut down because of those 2.

Getting old Growing up sucks.