SportsWrath

Bengals preseason game

GorillaNJ

lol, no he was on his guy. unless?.... no, I'm pretty sure they don't want Eli taking on a DE, LOL!

I appreciate his hustle but he ran so far ahead of his back that it was useless of him to hit anyone

I appreciate his hustle but he ran so far ahead of his back that it was useless of him to hit anyone

I just want to appreciate that Eli is still in the kind of shape that he can run far ahead of anybody..... let alone a runningback.

And on that play.... if Barkley is in the game, he doesn't stop until he reaches the end zone. Gallman does not have long speed at all. Looked like Eli could almost take him in a sprint.

I just want to appreciate that Eli is still in the kind of shape that he can run far ahead of anybody..... let alone a runningback.

And on that play.... if Barkley is in the game, he doesn't stop until he reaches the end zone. Gallman does not have long speed at all. Looked like Eli could almost take him in a sprint.

Eli had quite a head start while Gallman is busy looking at avoiding players trying to tackle him. Yeah Gallman doesn't have elite speed, he just runs hard and busts arm tackles.