SportsWrath

Bold prediction

Virginia Giant

According to ESPN, McAdoo might be gone Monday. Hopefully, Reese is shown the door the days after the final game.

Ownership cleans house of McAdoo and Reese.

Ownership approaches Eli, says things went wrong, they don't want to see him leave as a benched great, another Giants great unceremoniously shown the door.

They ask him to come back as the starter, the no doubt starter, no matter what happens starter, all 16 games. They also tell him they will draft a QB and want him to be a part of grooming the future for the Giants.

New GM brings in competent offensive linemen.

Eli agrees, announces intention before season to retire after season.

Huge going out celebration for Eli all year.

Giants make playoffs at 11-5, win super bowl, beat Patriots in stunner.

Eli elected to HOF.

The guaranteed part of his contract is up at the end of this season. They're not going to pay him so he can have a Chuck E. Cheese sendoff.

I didn't think he would be back next year, figured he retire in the off season, but I never expected this. Not by a mile. Watching him on the sideline today made me physically ill. I was ready to punch anyone and everyone in the face.

According to ESPN, McAdoo might be gone Monday. Hopefully, Reese is shown the door the days after the final game.

Ownership cleans house of McAdoo and Reese.

Ownership approaches Eli, says things went wrong, they don't want to see him leave as a benched great, another Giants great unceremoniously shown the door.

They ask him to come back as the starter, the no doubt starter, no matter what happens starter, all 16 games. They also tell him they will draft a QB and want him to be a part of grooming the future for the Giants.

New GM brings in competent offensive linemen.

Eli agrees, announces intention before season to retire after season.

Huge going out celebration for Eli all year.

Giants make playoffs at 11-5, win super bowl, beat Patriots in stunner.

Eli elected to HOF.

They legalized weed in Virginia?

:whistling: