SportsWrath

NY Giants @ Washington Redskins

BronxRik

It's partially, but not all on him. He has about 6 practice squad caliber players playing alongside him, and a coach who thinks 2 yard out routes will get the offense moving.

True but he missed several easy passes. To Vereen comes to mind on third down on the second quarter i believe.

More importantly, that offensive gameplan was pitiful. Nothing really could happen with flowers and wheeler acting like turnstyles. So i guess i can cut manning some slack. But not even a sniff of a look downfield.

True but he missed several easy passes. To Vereen comes to mind on third down on the second quarter i believe.

More importantly, that offensive gameplan was pitiful. Nothing really could happen with flowers and wheeler acting like turnstyles. So i guess i can cut manning some slack. But not even a sniff of a look downfield.

There's fuck all downfield. These reserve wide receivers wouldn't be in the league if they weren't on our squad.

He made bad throws, but his options are so bad, he's got one original starter on the line and that's the one we were all over in the beginning. It's a car without gas.

You guys need a QB (for starters), so this is your best option.

Yep... look how the Eagles got Wentz.... sometimes you gotta suck really bad to start moving up and the Giants hopefully don't need to suck for so long like some teams... the Cowboys were the laughing stock of the league when the kept building their OL and RB thru the draft... and lucked out with a QB who may or may not be good.... It seems without that stellar running game, he sucks.... big time.

Yep... look how the Eagles got Wentz.... sometimes you gotta suck really bad to start moving up and the Giants hopefully don't need to suck for so long like some teams... the Cowboys were the laughing stock of the league when the kept building their OL and RB thru the draft... and lucked out with a QB who may or may not be good.... It seems without that stellar running game, he sucks.... big time.

Are you saying he's not DAK good? :laugh:

Hes useless if he cant do rollouts, bootlegs, and play action. None of that is doable without Elliott. Its griffin all over over again with the read option. As soon as they couldnt gimmick the offense he was crap

Are you saying he's not DAK good? :laugh:

I hope so... The Cowboys have the worst fan base.. they start talking shit at 1-0. I wouldn't be terribly upset if the Eagles win it this year... I just hope their fanbase gets classier and act like... well they've never been there but you know what I mean.

Although to be fair to Dak, maybe we need a few more games out of him.. he's been spoiled by the OL/RB on his team... so this now maybe his delayed growing pains.