SportsWrath

Team Lauletta

BlueInCanada

I think Webb will be cut by end of camp.

Lauletta is built like a fuck gymnast. Dude needs to bulk up.

Wait youre predicting cutting the 3rd rounder with all the measurables and tremendous work ethic with a year under his belt in favor of a 4th round rookie with noodle arm?

Wait youre predicting cutting the 3rd rounder with all the measurables and tremendous work ethic with a year under his belt in favor of a 4th round rookie with noodle arm?

I'm on favor of cutting them both neither will be ok the team in four years lol

Hmm a QB "guru" comes in and drafts a new guy , then yes that's exactly what I am predicting

I'd be very surprised if Webb is cut.

Naww Webb is safe, no way he's gone.

I'm just excited to see who wins the competition in the next couple of seasons, let them fight it out.

Eli retires, hand the reigns over to the winner or if neither of them show anything, go get the guy in the draft/FA.

• 3 months later...

Sup? Any other advice you would like to discount.

How many INTs did Webb throw this preseason? I haven't seen any full games but Lulu has been making highlight reel throws...for the other team.

Well that's becuse all of webs throws where so far off not even a random defensive back was near it.