SportsWrath

Aaron Ross

Lughead

Ross/Webster/Phillips/Rolle & Terrell Thomas .... if these guys are all 100%, that's one solid secondary.

And, if Thomas plays as well as he did last season, then Ross is always a safety net for Phillips if he's not 100%.

And for the record, I think Ross is a kickass corner - he wasn't nearly 100% last year.

Personally I would rather see Thomas start opposite Webster, and Ross moved to nickel or backup FS. I heard all this Ross shit last year not to sound like a "negative nancy" but, lets face it hes a disappointment.

The funny thing is they said it about my boy Webby for his first four years as well. :ph34r:

Personally I would rather see Thomas start opposite Webster, and Ross moved to nickel or backup FS. I heard all this Ross shit last year not to sound like a "negative nancy" but, lets face it hes a disappointment.

disappointment, yes. but not a bust. he can still be a star. giants will need plenty of turnovers from ross and friends next season.

Both Webster and Ross have shown what they can each do.....these guys are good corners.

The secondary will NOT be the problem next season, if all hands are healthy.

On thing is for sure - you won't see Rolle letting DeSean Jackson run free over the middle of the field.

Ross

Webster

Ross

Philips

Rolle

what do you think about that secondary If all are %100 I am sure Phillips and Rolle can switch between SS and FS

This message originated out of Arabia. Aaron Ross will have a great 2010 season... if his hammy holds up... and he learns to respect his hammy, I think our secondary will be outstanding. I'm very excited about Sintim and Boley... you have to think no way Sintim stays on the bench this time. Our D line is solid. Jay Alford will be back.. the only glaring hole on D is MLB and it will be addressed in the draft. But we do need a DE in the mold of Strahan. I don't see Kiwi or Osi really coming thru for us.. I know Tuck will.

negative Nancy <_<

This message originated out of Arabia. Aaron Ross will have a great 2010 season... if his hammy holds up... and he learns to respect his hammy,

the Arabs are pushing for "Ham Respect"???? That would be a first no?

I know this is a huge generalization but .... Track guys and there fucking hamstrings.

I'll leave it at that.

Side note here : Giants CB Bruce Johnson Receives some CAYSH from the league. (performance based) I didn't know the "League" payed players as well as the team.

I didn't know either and good for Bruce. After taxes he's left with about $150,000.. not bad.

I remember covering a right tackle for the Cowboys named Rob Petitti who was stunned to suddenly receive a large performance-based payment. But once he got his wits about him, Petitti rushed off to purchase a 10-person hot tub. Seriously.

:LMAO:

the Arabs are pushing for "Ham Respect"???? That would be a first no?

I know this is a huge generalization but .... Track guys and there fucking hamstrings.

I'll leave it at that.

Agreed. The best way to deal with hamstrings is to treat them like pets. Never ignore them or take them for granted. Stretch and stretch well. the moment you feel ANYTHING.. STOP. Take yourself out of the game. It's that simple.

Agreed. The best way to deal with hamstrings is to treat them like pets. Never ignore them or take them for granted. Stretch and stretch well. the moment you feel ANYTHING.. STOP. Take yourself out of the game. It's that simple.

I did a hammy a few years back in a water skiing wreck. After a few days the back of my leg was purple from 2/3 of the way up my thigh to a bit below my knee. Hurt to walk. hurt to stand, hurt to sit etc.

Took about 6 months before it felt "right" again. Pain in the ass.

I did a hammy a few years back in a water skiing wreck. After a few days the back of my leg was purple from 2/3 of the way up my thigh to a bit below my knee. Hurt to walk. hurt to stand, hurt to sit etc.

Took about 6 months before it felt "right" again. Pain in the ass.

Oh I know all about hamstring pulls. I've had 3 in my lifetime. Once back in 2002 and another one only 3 weeks later.. because the doctor said to rest it for 3 weeks lol.. little did he know that I would try to make up for not running for 3 weeks lol. The latest one was in 2006's thanksgiving game we play in Brooklyn... running full speed on a kickoff... right in the middle of the field with no one around me I fell face first with my hammy cramped up so badly u could see the vains curling up like there was a snake in the back of my thigh under the skin. As im trying to catch my breath, an out of shape friend of mine walked up to me and was yelling.. get up.. get the fuck up... and he kicked guess what... the fucking leg that was hurt... safe to say that was one and only time I was smart enough to say ok... im done with this game.