SportsWrath

Let's talk draft...

Nas

Pretty crazy that the Browns might end up with the 1st and 2nd pick in the draft.

Has that ever happened before?

Just think though, all that draft potential and they will still be the Browns in 16 years.

How? what did I miss?

Yea the Giants would have to really fuck up in order to lose the #2 spot... they better not.

Basically the Giants win out and the Texans lose and Indy wins and loses a game.

Some stat guru on NFL network did the math, it would give the Browns the #1 and #2 spot, Indy #3 and Giants #4 based on strength of schedule.

Basically the Giants win out and the Texans lose and Indy wins and loses a game.

Some stat guru on NFL network did the math, it would give the Browns the #1 and #2 spot, Indy #3 and Giants #4 based on strength of schedule.

So we only need to lose 1 more to lock up the #2 spot?

I'll be at the Indy/Balt game on Sunday...in Giants attire, rooting for the Colts. I'll get lots of beer so as to placate those calling me every name in the book. Or...do I go with Giants Santa?

Nice... Giants Santa sounds good...

As a passer, he's the most advanced thrower of the ball we've seen since Peyton Manning.

But dude is brittle. Pass.

All I hear about the kid is that he's a weak armed and he's the second best QB if Darnold enters the draft.

Sure he can make the throws but nothing on his college film impresses me, he honestly looks like Chad Pennington.

Guess who this is about:

I don’t like him. He’s a clone of Harrington and Boller. They all throw the same way. What have those guys done? Nothing. If you take him in the second round, fine. Heady guy. They do a marvelous job of coaching quarterbacks there. I don’t think he’s as good as the top quarterbacks coming out last year.”

Guess who this is about:

I dont like him. Hes a clone of Harrington and Boller. They all throw the same way. What have those guys done? Nothing. If you take him in the second round, fine. Heady guy. They do a marvelous job of coaching quarterbacks there. I dont think hes as good as the top quarterbacks coming out last year.

Who?

What genius said this?

In addition, I think that Mark Sanchez will be the best NFL quarterback in this draft class when all is said and done, because of two hesitations teams may have about him. First, that he's only had 16 starts, which could scare off a number of the teams who need a quarterback RIGHT FREAKIN' NOW!!! Second, the thought that because of his non-howitzer arm, he's a system quarterback. This may scare off many teams who want a quarterback that is more "moldable", with a more raw and less intangible skill set, than someone like Matt Stafford. The odds favor Sanchez going to a team that a.) Won't start him right away, barring an act of God; and b.) Will have or develop an offensive system that meets his needs and abilities. The road is littered with quarterback prospects who came to the NFL, only to find that they had the "right key, baby, but the wrong keyhole." (Thank you, Steven Tyler).

So basically everything I've been reading is both Rosen and Darnold would love to play for the Giants but won't enter because they dont want to be picked by the Browns (I mean who blames em?)

So basically the Browns are fucking the Giants chances over at getting a franchise QB by simply being the Browns.

Factory of sadness strikes again.

And who said this?

"This guy, he's not a guy you can come in and have play right away. You have to develop this guy, get some good players around him. He watches game film like a maniac and has an unbeatable work ethic, but physically you look at him sometimes and wonder if he can get it done at the next level."

And who said this?

"This guy, he's not a guy you can come in and have play right away. You have to develop this guy, get some good players around him. He watches game film like a maniac and has an unbeatable work ethic, but physically you look at him sometimes and wonder if he can get it done at the next level."

Cameron Diaz- Any Given Sunday

Theres a kid named minkah Fitzpatrick in this draft!!!!!

One of the many reasons I wish I was black..So I can name my kids literally anything and it would be cool...and I could spell anyway I please. Like I'd name my kid kwanzellashawn and say it's pronounced Charles..and no one would bat an eye.

I'd be the greatest black man that ever lived. Life is so unfair