SportsWrath

What excites you the most about this upcoming season?

BlueInCanada

:laugh: That's what every other team in the NFCE is hoping and praying for. At least we aren't jerking eachother off after a pre-season game against the Jets :laugh:

You can't argue with what DJ did... granted it was a very small sample... At least we're not beating up other fans bloody.... sheesh.

:laugh: That's what every other team in the NFCE is hoping and praying for. At least we aren't jerking eachother off after a pre-season game against the Jets :laugh:

Yep I want hotdogg and Badegg back lol

"Hurr dee durrr preseaon Jones and stuff"

Doesn't go after Elis age or the Giants lack of success in the last five years the fact that they have no WRs week one.

Weak smack talk be weak yo.

Atlests try to make it seem like you root for a rival team BG, I'm still in the frame of mind you aren't even an Egils fan after all this time.

Yep I want hotdogg and Badegg back lol

"Hurr dee durrr preseaon Jones and stuff"

Doesn't go after Elis age or the Giants lack of success in the last five years the fact that they have no WRs week one.

Weak smack talk be weak yo.

Atlests try to make it seem like you root for a rival team BG, I'm still in the frame of mind you aren't even an Egils fan after all this time.

Pre-season isn't worthy of smacktalk holmes. I'm of the frame of mind that you juggle hairy meatballs on your chin Nancy.

You know you're confirming our point here, right?

Lets see, do I know what i'm doing? :confused: Yeah... I'm pretty sure I got this. We're gonna sweep your team AGAIN this year. Because your squad sucks. I told you all two years ago (when you went 3-13) that you were on a five year plan. If the Giants are even relevant three years from now it just means I was right, if they aren't it just means they suck worse than anybody could have ever imagined.

Lets see, do I know what i'm doing? :confused: Yeah... I'm pretty sure I got this. We're gonna sweep your team AGAIN this year. Because your squad sucks. I told you all two years ago (when you went 3-13) that you were on a five year plan. If the Giants are even relevant three years from now it just means I was right, if they aren't it just means they suck worse than anybody could have ever imagined.

I appreciate the vote of confidence... we're realists here. A 5 year plan is great... a lot of teams including yours seem to have sucked for a lot longer than that... The Giants have had a trophy in every decade in my lifetime... that's not something many teams can claim.

I appreciate the vote of confidence... we're realists here. A 5 year plan is great... a lot of teams including yours seem to have sucked for a lot longer than that... The Giants have had a trophy in every decade in my lifetime... that's not something many teams can claim.

Yup, at least you have that...

:laugh:

Yup, at least you have that...

:laugh:

Super Bowls are not meant to be won frequently... I think outside of the Patriots, the Giants have been the best at it... I mean seriously... your team just recently got its first ever and you're talking shit... come on brother.

Super Bowls are not meant to be won frequently... I think outside of the Patriots, the Giants have been the best at it... I mean seriously... your team just recently got its first ever and you're talking shit... come on brother.

First Lombardi. Not a first championship. And I talked shit BEFORE we had the Lombardi. The Lombardi is non-consequential to talking shit my friend. We are fans of rival divisional teams. Is this your first time experiencing this phenomenon? :laugh:

First Lombardi. Not a first championship. And I talked shit BEFORE we had the Lombardi. The Lombardi is non-consequential to talking shit my friend. We are fans of rival divisional teams. Is this your first time experiencing this phenomenon? :laugh:

no, but its been a while.

No... I just thought once the adults are in the room, shit talk stops. So according to facts, Giants > Eagles. But according to trash talkers, that's not the case.