SportsWrath

Levon or whatever the fuck his first name is, Bell.

BlueInCanada

Turns down a contract from the Steelers that would pay him 17+ million a year and a 15 some odd million dollar signing bonus.

To then sign a contract with the Jets that pays him around 13+ million a year and only gets a 8 million dollar signing bonus AND looses a year of him in his prime to film some rap videos.

This dude stupid as fuck yo.

Been a lot of talk recently that Ben "I don't take no as an answer"-burger is a horrible team mate, and just throws anyone and everything under the bus when times get tough.

Gee up until now we all thought he was a great human being.

Been a lot of talk recently that Ben "I don't take no as an answer"-burger is a horrible team mate, and just throws anyone and everything under the bus when times get tough.

I remember meeting some people who knew him and others in his circle in college, back when he was being drafted.... they talked me out him. He sounded like an utterly terrible human being.

Gee up until now we all thought he was a great human being.

When Brown and Bell were going apeshit during the season the media was on the Steelers/Bens side of things.

"Oh these guys are trying to trash a great team and the leadership in that locker room is done with their bullshit"

After they are gone;

"Oh maybe the Steelers locker room and Big Ben arent that great of a team atmosphere as we once thought"

Bell got more guaranteed from the Jets and in reality, the guaranteed is all that matters.

He would of made more guaranteed money from the Steelers contract, if he played last season he would of already pocketed as much as he's going to make the next two years with the Jets.

The biggest problem I understand is the Steelers was a year by year contract, the Jets are just giving him 26 million for two years and he could easily be cut after that.

From twitter;

Since the numbers are in, let's compare the Steelers offer vs. the Jets deal ...

Through Year 1: Steelers $19.5M, Jets $14.5M

Through Year 2: Steelers $33.0M, Jets $26M

Through Year 3: Steelers $45.0M, Jets $39.5M

... Not much to argue here. Pittsburgh's offer was better.

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1106212678387859456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1106212678387859456&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.behindthesteelcurtain.com%2F2019%2F3%2F15%2F18265707%2Fdisingenuous-leveon-bell-supporters-cannot-mask-the-fact-that-deal-with-jets-was-a-disaster-nfl-news