SportsWrath

If Eli goes down ..... what would we do ?

UK-Giantsfan

1 ) Obviously we are screwed for the season if Eli gets hurt... but then most NFL teams would be too ( fuck Foles by the way )

2) Would we go and get a proper QB e.g RG3 , Kap ? ( God help us )

3) Would we throw Tanney in for a couple of games and then start Lulu for the rest of the season ?

4) Don't suppose we would rehire Webb would we !

ironically if Eli goes down with a season ending injury , we probably tank to 3-13 again and then get a very high draft pick again ..... and choose our new franchise QB with pick 1

what do you guys reckon ?

Nothing.

Very few teams in the NFL can lose thier starting QB and continue winning games, the most they can hope for is they get someone who can not fuck up every play.

For some reason people think what the Eagles have is now the norm.

If the Giants honestly believe this is the season to win then they go trade for someone like Bridgewater, or another veteran hoping to fuck they can learn the offense in a week or two.

Tanney has at least shown he was as productive as the other backups on the roster so seeing what he does could be an option.

But like I said their best bet would be to trade for some guy who has starting experience who's a team #2 right now, probably cost a good pick or two as well.

Webb is trash so that's a no from me.

I suspect we would bring in some like Derrick Anderson. I wouldn't mind Kap but I think he is all but done in the NFL. He was still putting up good numbers when the 9ers sucked.

Getting Webb back maybe our best option to salvage the season... otherwise going 2-14 and maybe there's a QB worth a damn.

Lol! If they thought he was a better backup option than Tanney, they'd have kept him.

I don't know what they were thinking either, but man we've got to move on, Webb isn't coming back. Now he's the Jets QB of the future.

Lol! If they thought he was a better backup option than Tanney, they'd have kept him.

I don't know what they were thinking either, but man we've got to move on, Webb isn't coming back. Now he's the Jets QB of the future.

"they" are assholes.