SportsWrath

Cuts to 53

UK-Giantsfan

Gaskins gone too .......( that's a shame in my opinion ........I thought he had shown more than Cox )

Gaskins wont be on any other teams radar, RBs are a dime a dozen in the NFL.

If/when Jennings/Williams/Hillis/Cox gets hurt he'll be brought back in.

I didn't think Gaskins or Cox deserved a roster spot. I'm fine with Jennings, Williams, Hillis but I wouldn't mind looking at other teams cuts to upgrade Hillis or for a 4th back. Mikel LeShoure and Daniel Thomas names stood out on the cut list.

Don't know what any of you saw in Gaskins. What I saw of him was that he looked slower than Ron Dayne. I don't really care about the box score results as much when it comes down to preseason and guys are playing against 3rd and 4th string guys that will be playing flag football next year. They have to pass the eye test first... Gaskins did not (to me). Washington, on the other hand, does.

Oh God WHY? The dude gets the tough yards.. not flashy but the fucker can ball.

And Quarles got cut? I thought everyone was singing his praises wtf happened?

Peyton Hillis is fucking terrible and would not make any other team in the league. He has Tom Coughlin to thank for being allowed on the team to collect a paycheck. Tom likes keeping players way past their usefulness to the detriment of developmental players with upside like Cox, Gaskins, or any other young running back on the waiver wire right now.