SportsWrath

2018 playoffs

When Judge hit that home run in the first I knew they were going to win the game, the stadium was roaring. I have not watched a lot of Yankee baseball, but is that first baseman really that bad in the field?

first and third baseman aren't very good in the field...but they can hit a ton

I hope someone can stop the Dodgers. Dont think its anyone in the NL

the brewers are the only team that has a shot at the Dodgers. Possibly the rockies...but man did they get the easy draw in the ds...three game sweep of the braves

Doesn't matter, the al team will win the series.

the brewers are the only team that has a shot at the Dodgers. Possibly the rockies...but man did they get the easy draw in the ds...three game sweep of the braves

Doesn't matter, the al team will win the series.

This is a tough call- best pitching and defense usually wins. Yeah AL - all 4 teams look better than NL.

That Red Sox lineup is for real... might be the end tonight for the Yanks playoff run

It looks that way- but teams have been demolished one night and then come back the next in the playoffs. Look no further than this series. CC won't go down easy. He's another NorCal product.

It looks that way- but teams have been demolished one night and then come back the next in the playoffs. Look no further than this series. CC won't go down easy. He's another NorCal product.

I do expect CC to come out fired up, and he will have the confidence of his team mates so you never know... but if he starts getting hit early its game over.

As a Yankee fan would you rather see Torres on the Mets and DeGrom taking the mound tonight?

I am not a Yankees fan but I’d love to see Degrom silence those bats. Really the only team with good pitching up and dow is the Astros. And they’ll probably repeat.

• 2 weeks later...

Have the Red Sox had any hits with 2 outs?

not sure I've only seen the last two innings of both games due to work.

But as I said earlier, the al team is going to annihilate the Nl team.

Boston is really good. Would have loved a 7 game series with them this post season. Yankees are the only team that can play with them. Probably still lose...but an ferocious 7 game series it would have been

not sure I've only seen the last two innings of both games due to work.

But as I said earlier, the al team is going to annihilate the Nl team.

Boston is really good. Would have loved a 7 game series with them this post season. Yankees are the only team that can play with them. Probably still lose...but an ferocious 7 game series it would have been

i was being sarcasic because that's all joe buck was saying. must have said it 13 times that inning.

i hope you're right. but nothing happens till someone loses at home.