SportsWrath

Good chance Beckham Jr shows up for OTA's tomorrow...

Tempest

I didn't care what players did ten years ago during the ota. Starting to care now and a little more when it concerns a player like Odell. Sadly reminds me I've been message boards talking Giants football for over ten years.

I didn't care what players did ten years ago during the ota. Starting to care now and a little more when it concerns a player like Odell. Sadly reminds me I've been message boards talking Giants football for over ten years.

Because you're old and starting to see how this new crop of punks want to be. to me, either be a team player or get out.

So basically cut all 53 players on the Gints at the moment?

Right now, I only see him acting like he's above the team. I don't care as long as he puts up the numbers, but he needs to grow up a little and understand what a blessing he has been given.

Just answer the question!

He's young and doesn't understand what he has. If he can play and be this way, then fine. but if it causes the team a problem, I have no use for him.

He's young and doesn't understand what he has. If he can play and be this way, then fine. but if it causes the team a problem, I have no use for him.

He and everyone knows he's The Giants most talented player... he needs to act like he is their best player.

I think Eli should sit his ass down and map out to him what it takes to win in that league.

In that Packer game, I thought Eli came to play... his receivers... not so much.

Yeah...we should never question a player who ask the kicking net to marry him while letting DB's get in his head. No toughness in this player at all.

So any of this have to do with his off season activities or you just gonna keep arguing with a straw man?