SportsWrath

Davis Webb

Sephiroth

You have Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, Luke Falk, and Josh Rosen as probable first rounders next year, and all of them are on the Trubisky level of talent or better. And then you have some other QBs that could sneak in the first round like Chase Litton, Nick Fitzgerald, and Riley Ferguson. Sure, a couple of those underclassmen may stay in school, but it's still going to be a fantastic draft for QB-needy teams, especially those drafting near the top of the draft. But even if you aren't drafting up at the top, you still have some guys that hold a lot of intrigue at the position. Personally, I wouldn't shy away from taking another QB next year if the value is there. Remember the 'Skins took RGIII and Cousins in the same draft and that worked out for them. Get some competition for whenever Eli is done in NY, and let the cream rise.

You have Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, Luke Falk, and Josh Rosen as probable first rounders next year, and all of them are on the Trubisky level of talent or better. And then you have some other QBs that could sneak in the first round like Chase Litton, Nick Fitzgerald, and Riley Ferguson. Sure, a couple of those underclassmen may stay in school, but it's still going to be a fantastic draft for QB-needy teams, especially those drafting near the top of the draft. But even if you aren't drafting up at the top, you still have some guys that hold a lot of intrigue at the position. Personally, I wouldn't shy away from taking another QB next year if the value is there. Remember the 'Skins took RGIII and Cousins in the same draft and that worked out for them. Get some competition for whenever Eli is done in NY, and let the cream rise.

Not sure anyone worthy will be there when we pick at 32... just sayin :cool:

Also Lamar Jackson, Brett Rypien(Mark's nephew) and Matt Linehan(son of Cowboys OC)

There's a lot of people ridiculously high on Lamar Jackson... I am not one of them. I will be paying attention to Louisville this upcoming season, though, to see how he does next year.

Hes got a long way to go.As a passer he is maybe 6th rounder.