SportsWrath

Khaseem Greene Update Thread!!!!

JMFP

Joe I think you and I should apply for Giants front office GM/Draft type positions. Here's my resume, haha:

Vendetta Experience:

1998-Present: Madden NFL Football, Franchise Mode

2002-Present: CBS Sports and Yahoo Fantasy Football

I think we could honestly due a better job.

Draft day......

"In the 1st round, the Giants take (insert name of best SEC offensive lineman available)."

"In the 2nd round, the Giants take (insert name of best SEC linebacker available)."

"In the 3rd round, the Giants take (insert name of best SEC offensive lineman available)."

"In the 4th-7th rounds, the Giants don't take whomever Reese would take."

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Active for only 1 of 3 games so far. Sat out the season opener in favour of rookie Christian Jones.

2014 Stats: 2 tackles (1 solo, 1 assist)

Still early in the season, friend.

We'll be hearing from Mr. Greene before long.

• 2 weeks later...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/10/13/gabriel-bears-falcons-positivesnegatives/

....The Bears were down all three starters at linebacker, their starting nickel corner was out, and their free safety left early in the third quarter with a shoulder injuryicon1.png. With that many key players out, you had to figure Atlanta was going to put up a lot of points.

In their two previous home games this season, the Falcons had scored a combined 93 points. What’s more, their offense went into the game averaging 434 yards a game.

The undermanned Beats defense gave up a total of 287 yards and 13 points. In the 22 games that Marc Trestman has been the coach, 13 is the lowest number of points the Bears have given up. Maybe these young players deserve more playing time.

......With defensive tackle Jeremiah Ratliff back from injury, the defense held Atlanta to only 42 rushing yards.

Another key player was second-year linebacker Khaseem Greene. Filling in for Lance Briggs, Greene had eight tackles and was consistently running to the ball. What seemed obvious was that the linebackers were playing much faster than their injured veteran teammates.....

The Bears were out three starting linebackers yesterday, and they were replaced by Khaseem Greene, Darryl Sharpton (Yes, related to Al Sharpton), and Christian Jones. They played better than the starters. Also, let’s talk about Lance Briggs for a second, How much longer is his leash? We haven’t felt his presence on defense since early last year. I don’t want to admit it, but it’s time the Bears look for his replacement. And I think his replacement may already be on the roster. After seeing such improvement from Greene, Bostic, and now Christian Jones, one of them may be the heir to Lance Briggs. Yesterday’s group of linebackers cleaned up plays, provided help in run support, and flew to the football. Their performance was more than serviceable, and it will be interesting to see who stands out as the season progresses.....

http://beargoggleson.com/2014/10/13/bears-beat-falcons-morning/