SportsWrath

lol cowboys

MikeGL

but the question is, was Cassel going to the ground? hmmm....

I know what you mean though Tree, but I think they're supposed to call it such that even if the ball is loose in the QB's grip, as long as the ball is going forward its a pass. Total judgement call though; at what point does a pass with a loose grip become a fumble and a batted ball?

It's always a glorious day when the Cowboys are imploding. They sign every NFL criminal and/or head case who can't find a team and then wonder why the guy doesn't become a choir boy as the team goes to shit. As far as I'm concerned, the Cowboys will never be a SB contender until they plant Jerry Jones. For that reason, I wish him a long life!

YOu do know he has 3 superbowls as an owner right?

but the question is, was Cassel going to the ground? hmmm....

I know what you mean though Tree, but I think they're supposed to call it such that even if the ball is loose in the QB's grip, as long as the ball is going forward its a pass. Total judgement call though; at what point does a pass with a loose grip become a fumble and a batted ball?

Same as they use for a catch; if the ball moves, you don't have "control".

For it to be an incomplete pass the ball needs to be moving forward "with control". It clearly slipped in his grip prior to the throw. We've seen this go against us before. It was a fumble.

Incomplete pass bro. Let it go. Not everything is cut and dry like it is in hockey eh. :laugh:

It's always a glorious day when the Cowboys are imploding. They sign every NFL criminal and/or head case who can't find a team and then wonder why the guy doesn't become a choir boy as the team goes to shit. As far as I'm concerned, the Cowboys will never be a SB contender until they plant Jerry Jones. For that reason, I wish him a long life!

Jerry is barely running the team anymore. Also one of those criminals the Giants could really use right now is Hardy. Guy maybe a headcase but he can sure play.

They didn't sign the guy that carried a pistol into a night club and shot himself in the leg did they BB? :huh: :laugh: