SportsWrath

lol cowboys

MikeGL

Imploding?

1) Locker room fights

2) QB and WR injuries that lead to "who the fuck am I playing as QB?"and they end up picking Cassel who is probably worse than Weeden....

3) Greg hardy butting heads with Dez

4) Joseph Randle going AWOL because he lost his job to McFadden

Yes, I'm excited. Keep going.

Even better the coach and owner defend Hardy's actions and want to sign him to along term contract. Guy has played 2 games and he's already a dumpster fire. Then again he can get sacks so I guess look the other way.

Yeah, Hardy clearly has some issues he needs to deal with.

we need to be winning games this month cuz they're gonna turn it around when romo comes back

Yep, the Cowboys are going to lose every game until Romo gets back and still only be 3 or 4 games out of first place.

Refs were either point shaving or really wanted Dallas to win today. That was not a "tuck rule" forward pass at the end of the game, he lost control of the ball before his hand was coming forward. We've seen them call that on Eli several times. Erased a sack, fumble recovery and a defensive TD from my daily line-up score. :F-U:

Imploding?

1) Locker room fights

2) QB and WR injuries that lead to "who the fuck am I playing as QB?"and they end up picking Cassel who is probably worse than Weeden....

3) Greg hardy butting heads with Dez

4) Joseph Randle going AWOL because he lost his job to McFadden

Yes, I'm excited. Keep going.

This is the only thing I disagree with. Nobody is worse than Weedon.

It's always a glorious day when the Cowboys are imploding. They sign every NFL criminal and/or head case who can't find a team and then wonder why the guy doesn't become a choir boy as the team goes to shit. As far as I'm concerned, the Cowboys will never be a SB contender until they plant Jerry Jones. For that reason, I wish him a long life!