SportsWrath

Telling stat about the Colts

MikeGL

• Colts in the Pagano/Luck Era versus the AFC South: 19-2.

• Colts in the Pagano/Luck Era versus all other teams: 20-19.

1) Pagano needs to go

2) Colts can only win against their divisional shit-tier teams.

It's all about keeping people in the seats ... last night's debacle aside, Pagano has gone 11 - 5 each season with Luck. Probably not the case this year, but they will win that division and that gets them into the playoffs ... i .e. asses in the seats

It's all about keeping people in the seats ... last night's debacle aside, Pagano has gone 11 - 5 each season with Luck. Probably not the case this year, but they will win that division and that gets them into the playoffs ... i .e. asses in the seats

And yet they haven't fixed their o-line or d-line.

Also, they were overrated.

They barely beat a Bengals team that was missing their 3 best receivers and Andy Dalton shit the bed that game (QBR of 20.0). Then Peyton shit the bed (27.9 QBR) and the Colts advance. Then they lose by 38 points to the Pats.

They are not a superbowl contender.

Also, they were overrated.

They barely beat a Bengals team that was missing their 3 best receivers and Andy Dalton shit the bed that game (QBR of 20.0). Then Peyton shit the bed (27.9 QBR) and the Colts advance. Then they lose by 38 points to the Pats.

They are not a superbowl contender.

Yep. 4-6 if you count the playoffs, but those teams shit the bed. I guess the entire NFL is bad unless your the Pats or Pack