SportsWrath

"Why did the Cowboys release Dez Bryant?"

Sephiroth

In a second. Dez is on the decline but Marshall is straight up washed up

I really don't know what is up with Dez besides him now looking for some revenge. Heard a lot about Randy Moss being on the decline before he was a Patriot. Change of scenery works wonders for some guys.

I really don't know what is up with Dez besides him now looking for some revenge. Heard a lot about Randy Moss being on the decline before he was a Patriot. Change of scenery works wonders for some guys.

Dez reminds me of Hakeem Nicks.

I thought the idea was to cut Marshall after June to free up like 6 million in cap space?

It is one of the ideas floating around. Does Dez Bryant wait around for that to happen? :confused:

Bryant taking a significant pay cut to come here for one year and that is if Gettleman is also interested.

I thought the idea was to cut Marshall after June to free up like 6 million in cap space?

I don't think we have to wait for June as this is the last year of Marshall's contract. I believe the issue is that he can't pass a physical atm and therefore can't be released.

If dez is smart,he'd sign a one year deal with the pats. Brady will make him look better and he can cash in the next year. Brady has a habit of making guys like this look better than they actually are. Eli doesnt.

You sure about that? Check the stats of every receiver who ever left the Giants during Eli's career.