SportsWrath

So Jackrabbit to the Pats for a 7th?

BlueInCanada

“When you’ve got time [to throw] and you ain’t getting no pressure, I can’t cover nobody for 10 seconds,” Jenkins said. “Who can cover somebody for 10 seconds? Go look at the first five seconds of the route. He’s not open. If you’re scrambling and there ain’t no pressure getting there, what do you want me to do? I can’t cover this side and that side. Come on, bro. We’ve got to play football around here.”

https://www.nj.com/giants/2019/09/janoris-jenkins-blames-giants-weak-pass-rush-for-long-plays-in-loss-to-bills-i-cant-cover-nobody-for-10-seconds.html

I mean he isnt wrong, but calling out players/positions on a team is a sure way to get you release/traded.

Then again maybe it's what he wants and I don't blame him lol

https://www.nj.com/giants/2019/09/janoris-jenkins-blames-giants-weak-pass-rush-for-long-plays-in-loss-to-bills-i-cant-cover-nobody-for-10-seconds.html

I mean he isnt wrong, but calling out players/positions on a team is a sure way to get you release/traded.

Then again maybe it's what he wants and I don't blame him lol

Actually... he's been getting beaten badly... so it's on both him and the fact we have no pass rush...

Actually... he's been getting beaten badly... so it's on both him and the fact we have no pass rush...

The corner opposite Jenkins has been the target for the most part. Jenkins hasn't even had enough balls thrown his way for him to get beaten.

If anything he's locking his shit down, but that may be more about the other guy being picked on than the quality of Jenkins play.

The corner opposite Jenkins has been the target for the most part. Jenkins hasn't even had enough balls thrown his way for him to get beaten.

If anything he's locking his shit down, but that may be more about the other guy being picked on than the quality of Jenkins play.

Yeah he makes the tackles right after the receiver makes 1st down.