SportsWrath

NY Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles

BronxRik

He's not going anywhere.

He isn't, but the first 2 games were so bad and of course they switch it up after realizing how awful their game plan was. Not sure what they saw in the 1st game to go ahead and try it again in the 2nd game.

what game plan change? They were sticking with the plan all game yesterday, and it finally (nearly) paid off in the 4th quarter. To my eyes, I don't think there was any significant change from game 1 to game 3 aside from the offensive line shuffling.

If that is the offense we can expect the rest of the season, then the season isn't over yet. Then again, if that is the run defense we can expect the rest of the season, then.... it is indeed over.

what game plan change? They were sticking with the plan all game yesterday, and it finally (nearly) paid off in the 4th quarter. To my eyes, I don't think there was any significant change from game 1 to game 3 aside from the offensive line shuffling.

If that is the offense we can expect the rest of the season, then the season isn't over yet. Then again, if that is the run defense we can expect the rest of the season, then.... it is indeed over.

That's the most worrying thing about yesterday. We should've done a way better job against that run game. The offense we saw was the offense that was good enough to win 11 games last year and I can live with it

Wasn't it nice seeing LaGarrette finally getting touches?

I'm only disappointed he didn't get the ball more and in those crucial 3rd downs.

A lot of coaching failures marred an otherwise good game. Peterson really kept that game close with his 4th an 8 attempt and by not feeding Blount further. The Giants had no answer for that, and had they just kept pounding it that game would have been over a lot sooner and with little or no doubt.

That's the most worrying thing about yesterday. We should've done a way better job against that run game. The offense we saw was the offense that was good enough to win 11 games last year and I can live with it

For one quarter, the offense was better.... but still not good enough, certainly not good enough to overcome what is apparently the league's worst run defense.

I can't get over that. The league's worst run defense. Wow. Of all the ways I thought this season could go wrong, that wasn't on my list.

They did a great job fighting for yards, I just have really high expectations for our run defense

it's like the pass defense. Our defenders are in the right place, at the outset it seems the play will be stopped for little gain. But they're held up while the RB finds a hole. Nobody can get their hands free to make a tackle. Something's wrong.