SportsWrath

Official Draft Thread

Mr. P

I gotta work today and then go to some philharmonic concert my fiancee got free tickets too.

I'll read up on the picks at some point.

Also threw a small bet on the Mara's horse for todays Derby. It's a longshot but I find it fun to find a longshot to bet on for the three big races every year. This year it's like rooting for the giants since it's the Mara horse.

That shit wasn't that bad, it was Oscars themed so they played movie theme songs. Played Rocky, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Jaws, Superman, ET and a bunch of other shit.

It was ok.

Humble???? You didn't hear him say he was hands down the best DE in the draft and when he was walking down the fire escape saying "yeah yeah Superbowl baby"...humble my ass.

Actually, I heard him say that he knows he was falling because he has had some issues. I would have been perfectly fine with the Giants drafting him after his interview on draft day. He didn't sound high at all, either; he handled his interview with humility. I would be concerned if he didn't think he was hands down the best DE in the draft.

Back on topic though.

When was the last time you heard "bubble butt" being used as a positive for a player?

Haha, I was thinking that same exact thing!

That shit wasn't that bad, it was Oscars themed so they played movie theme songs. Played Rocky, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Jaws, Superman, ET and a bunch of other shit.

It was ok.

The first live philharmonic orchestra I saw was the Brooklyn Philharmonia, which is a smaller version of an orchestra. They played at an assembly in my high school and we were all pissed we were going to have to sit through an hour of torture. I guess I was like 13-14?

Well, these fucking people were geniuses. They did a cartoon themed show and the first song they played was the opening tune from Merry Melodies. That got everybody's attention. They then proceeded to play every song we had heard our whole lives from Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Roadrunner, and every other cartoon from the 60's. it was an absolutely amazing show and got me started listening to classical music and orchestras. If you go to a concert hall and listen to them play without one electrical plug anywhere in site, it is just amazing sound.

Names for next year

Jaylon Smith LB Notre Dame

Darron Lee LB Ohio St

Myles Jack LB UCLA

Scooby Wright LB Arizona

Jalen Ramsey FS Florida St

If we don't resign Mook

Vernon Hargreaves III CB Florida

Kendall Fuller CB Va Tech

Could look at really solidifying the oline with

Ronnie Stanley OT Notre Dame

Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss