SportsWrath

The 2014 NFL Draft Day Thread

Lughead

You know I understand people might not like Goodell but do all these idiots at the draft really think he has anything to do with most of the changes to the NFL or that "boo"ing him at the draft will make any point?

I hate people sometimes.

got back in time to watch Houston still trying to trade that first pick. I'm not going to watch the draft, will enjoy the 15 page thread about it tomorrow.

I figure it will be around 10:00 PM when the Giants are on the clock (give or take 10 minutes), and I am betting that you will be tuned in and watching at that time. No one can wait until tomorrow to see who we're going to have for our team.

Do you think the Giant draft room has had phone calls asking if they are willing to trade down , If they did what would the price be?

Unless it's a major jump, lets say some pick 30 to the Giant's 12th, then I imagine the Giant's could get an extra 2nd round pick, maybe with a next year late round pick.

Clowney goes #1. Wouldn't want to face him and Watt twice a year.

I'm gonna throw this out there because I'll look like a genius if it happens. Texans trade back into the first to take Johnny Football if he falls to the late teens.