SportsWrath

The 2009 NFL Draft Day Thread

Lughead

Meanwhile, I'm mowing grass, fishing, enjoying the apple blossoms, and you're stuck in winter hell.

I love winter, I think people who live in those southern states are nuts..or atleast inbred. :P

In all honesty though theres no snow on the ground just the odd snow fall, I've been out fishing a few times and even out trapping a number of times more. You can have your mowing the grass though, I have a 5 acer piece of property to mow...glad I dont have to mow the full 50 though. Oh I got about 1/4 acre of apple trees as well :P

It's dry as hell down here. I wonder what ever happened to the phrase, April showers bring May flowers. Barely any rain this spring and there are brush fires all over the place here. Can't remember when when the last brush fire was. `

It's dry as hell down here. I wonder what ever happened to the phrase, April showers bring May flowers. Barely any rain this spring and there are brush fires all over the place here. Can't remember when when the last brush fire was. `

Oh god I'm not looking forward to the brush fire season this year. My fireteam out here is on high priority, the last two years we had basically none so all the dry dead bush is piling up and we're thinking this year is the year it all goes.