SportsWrath

Official Gameday Thread NY GIANTS at Dallas Cowboys

Mr. P

:lol:

half of me is just fired up over the loss nas

and the other half of me hasnt seen the guy make a genuine post that i can remember

and the third half of me says fuck it, hes never pissed me off too bad anyway

and the fifth half of me apparently cant do math

I am not heated and I agree with you. When I tried to sign onto the Saints fansite once Shockey got hurt...I was not allowed. When I tried to join the 69'er website same thing. DFNG is a kool dude for an Egirl fan....we exchange a lot of posts. The Egirls and Skins are honorable enemies. If the Broke Backs lost every game they played it still would not be enough for me.

I agree TBCvP, the fan base of the BrokeBacks are the worst. Few of them know whats goin on. I ran to the store after the game last night, and I saw a Dallas fan in line. He was saying stuff like, "we got ya, here we come. Better luck next time, maybe we'll meet again in the SUPERBOWL."

:huh:

Well our O-Line played like shit tonight.. that's where it all started. Our D played great but the O failed miserably... Hixon's one handed attempt was dreadful and the officials missed a critical call on a pass interference call when Toomer was hit just before the ball got there...

I don't know how they missed that one, but I'm not surprised.

This game was dreadful, and other than the Cowboys pass rush, they weren't impressive either, even though they celebrated like they had just won the division.

We're going to lose out...maybe beat Minnesota, what that means for us in the playoffs, I do not know. This isn't last season anymore and unless we make major adjustments to the way we utilize our existing personnel, we'll be repeating this thread.

We're going to lose out...maybe beat Minnesota, what that means for us in the playoffs, I do not know. This isn't last season anymore and unless we make major adjustments to the way we utilize our existing personnel, we'll be repeating this thread.

If we lose out and Minny wins out, we get a home field 1st round playoff game, and Vikings get the 2 seed.