SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Arizona Cardinals

Lubeck

I actually was looking away and saw it as they were cutting away. I saw him when his head was down.

Saragussa is a clown, lol. "What are ya'll having fior thanksgiving? I got the lassagna going with little meatballs." :LMAO:

he needs a cockpunch... just for the hell of it. ;)

Hey guys sorry I had to cut out.....I had to drop off the battle ax's niece. I could only listen to the radio during the last 10 minutes of the game. :furious: But our guys are the kings of not getting excited, worried or perturbed by what the other team, fans and/or refs are doing. They just keep rolling along like the tide. I wonder what the Cardinal homers are saying now. They can't say they were jobbed by the refs because they got all of the calls.

Hey guys sorry I had to cut out.....I had to drop off the battle ax's niece. I could only listen to the radio during the last 10 minutes of the game. :furious: But our guys are the kings of not getting excited, worried or perturbed by what the other team, fans and/or refs are doing. They just keep rolling along like the tide. I wonder what the Cardinal homers are saying now. They can't say they were jobbed by the refs because they got all of the calls.

I wish i could join that board, how ya feel now cards fans? We couldn't cover those great receivers huh? Couldn't put points on the board with those Cards huh?

There was an MVP playing in that game, but it ain't Warner.

elimanning.jpg

So long as it was Papa and Banks you had to be fine. They are easily the best radio team covering NFL teams.

I would rather have Carney outside in the wind and rain any day

I was just curious as to why Tom called the Kicker change again

Bump....he is as consistent as Matt Bahr....Tynes is too much Ali Haji Sheikh as in Shank for my tastes.

So long as it was Papa and Banks you had to be fine. They are easily the best radio team covering NFL teams.

Yeah I listen to them regularly ever since we have been getting ex Broke Backs as the game day announcers. Pretty much since the days of Madden and Summerall I have been listening to Papa. Best analysts in the business. The aftergame is Russ Salzberg and Roman Oben for the most part these days; especially when it is an away game. Still spot on analysis from them as well.

I wish i could join that board, how ya feel now cards fans? We couldn't cover those great receivers huh? Couldn't put points on the board with those Cards huh?

There was an MVP playing in that game, but it ain't Warner.

elimanning.jpg

Umm...VG, this is entering "Tiki-Bear" territory...

What I love is that the Cards were pulling things out of their asses to get this win: they were desperate for it. The free kick, that stupid formation without Warner, and kicking the field goal on first down to get the ball back. None of it worked; and none of it took us out of our game plan.

What I love is that the Cards were pulling things out of their asses to get this win: they were desperate for it. The free kick, that stupid formation without Warner, and kicking the field goal on first down to get the ball back. None of it worked; and none of it took us out of our game plan.

The trick onside kick.