SportsWrath

GAMEDAY THREAD

Lubeck

Depends on how much the postage would be :P

I think we can all agree that if the trade is made it would be minus postage.

Scratch that we will pay to send our side of the trade. Heck I will even personally front the money to overnight him if that is what it takes to get the trade done.

I'm sorry, I'm full of spite today....job interview was canceled when I had to put stuff off.....so I've been bitchy all day...

You may have noticed :P

I noticed. Arguing a penalty call for 30 minutes while the Giants are dominating :)

Good game....had to watch my kids and cook; so I had no time to post. Enjoyed the game....except for some of Eli's errant throws....and that lovely "using his full body weight" penalty. That is a new one. It was a well called game with actual holds being called on both sides. I was about to nominate this crew except for that one curious call. All in all we could won by 35 we played so well. Too bad oh so sad for the poor Broke Backs.

Good game....had to watch my kids and cook; so I had no time to post. Enjoyed the game....except for some of Eli's errant throws....and that lovely "using his full body weight" penalty. That is a new one. It was a well called game with actual holds being called on both sides. I was about to nominate this crew except for that one curious call. All in all we could won by 35 we played so well. Too bad oh so sad for the poor Broke Backs.

For some reason I didn't enjoy this game as much as I thought I would.. yea we got the win we seemed sloppy at times. Dallas looked terrible out there.. and whoever is #31, he just didn't want to tackle Ward to save the touchdown. The boys looked demoralized out there.. oh well.

I was most impressed by our linebackers in this game. If this defense was going to be dominant our LBers heed to start making plays, Danny Clark and Chase Blackburn had great games and Pierce was pretty good in coverage too. Eli must have been just fucking with the Cowboys or something trying to give them some hope just so he doesn't get bored. :D Seriously, no fumbles or INTs next week.