SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Packers 1-20-08

Lughead

oh there is no doubt about that we would be in Giants Stadium right now

as a matter of fact we would be so good they would move the Super bowl to the meadowlands

Pam.....I am sorry....but I have a new love now.....yes I know we had something special....the way would go at each other in the bed.....but those wind burned cheeks of Cheerleader just got to me. I'm sorry....we are going to be playing reach around in the locker room. :P

Tynes said he ran onto the field without permission for the winning kick. He said Cheerleader wanted to think it over....but that once he was out there he said Cheerleader did not call him back. God. *Whew*

Tynes redeemed himself in a HUGE way. They threw a stat up that NO kicker has made one at Green Bay for 40+ yds in the postseason. Thank U Tynes......!!!! :worshippy:

Pam.....I am sorry....but I have a new love now.....yes I know we had something special..... :P

Yo, for real? Something about Pam Oliver (lately) that says "Damn she's hot!" I never really dug her but she was looking extra good last night. You can have TC and I'll take Pamela.... ;):P