SportsWrath

Bears Vs Giants game thread...

NeMesiS

Our offensive and defensive lines have to step up...I want to see a hammering from Barber and Jacobs.

I really want to see us go to Jacobs early.

Given the weather, I think we'll see a lot of running anyway. As much as I like prime time games, I can't stand looking at the clock all day waiting for the game.. such is life.

Given the weather, I think we'll see a lot of running anyway. As much as I like prime time games, I can't stand looking at the clock all day waiting for the game.. such is life.

Me too I love primetime but the wait sucks a fat one. Next week we have to wait almost two whole days before we get to see the Giants. MNF.

I would love to see the Giants in red and Bears in orange. that'd be awesome.

Too bad that can't happen. But that would be one brightly colored football game.

We only have three remaining home games after the Bears...'Turds, Egirls and Aint's. We already wore our red jerseys against the 'Turds and Egirls, I don't think the Aint's are worth it at this point. The Bears game looks much bigger.

Come 11:15 I'll be either pissed or estatic....but either way....I'll be wide awake.... :brooding:

No kidding,k waiting sucks. At least the Balt/Titans game and Steelers/Saints games were/are entertaining enough to keep me busy during this down time. Plus, gives me a few extra hours to get a buzz on before the Giants play. Which means I'll be extra emotional and unpredictable. :)

No kidding,k waiting sucks. At least the Balt/Titans game and Steelers/Saints games were/are entertaining enough to keep me busy during this down time. Plus, gives me a few extra hours to get a buzz on before the Giants play. Which means I'll be extra emotional and unpredictable. :)

Yes, and it also gave me enough time to catch a cat nap. Now I'm rested, full, and crackin' open my 1st of many on this fine evening. :)

I'm gonna drink 1 beer for every 3 points we score. :rock:

Yes, and it also gave me enough time to catch a cat nap. Now I'm rested, full, and crackin' open my 1st of many on this fine evening. :)

I hope you are totally shit faced by the end of the half. :rock:

In the last 38 hours I've had 3 hours of sleep. And i couldn't be more wide awake. :rock:

:LMAO: