SportsWrath

Bears Vs Giants game thread...

NeMesiS

Chi.gif at NYG.gif

At New York, Meadowlands 8.15 PM

Guys, I know we are not as busy as the Giants Board, but we have good quality post here...

Also, to everyone new here and you don't live in the NYC area. Check out Boohyah thread..

A bit too early for the game thread but I'll bite:

Here's how we will win. The basics. We know our Defense is hurting so it's only prudent to keep our D off the field as much as possible.. this will keep them fresh and will keep their O off the field.. obviously. We need to play ball control. Run the ball early and run it often. Mix it up between Tiki and Jacobs and get shockey involved in short routes... run it down their throats and exhaust them. Field position is important and special teams has to come up big for us.

I don't expect us to go pass happy even if Plax plays (I do expect him to play btw)

Go Giants :flex:

A bit too early for the game thread but I'll bite:

Here's how we will win. The basics. We know our Defense is hurting so it's only prudent to keep our D off the field as much as possible.. this will keep them fresh and will keep their O off the field.. obviously. We need to play ball control. Run the ball early and run it often. Mix it up between Tiki and Jacobs and get shockey involved in short routes... run it down their throats and exhaust them. Field position is important and special teams has to come up big for us.

I don't expect us to go pass happy even if Plax plays (I do expect him to play btw)

Go Giants :flex:

We also need to keep the penalties down and on defense make Grossman unconfortable in the pocket.

We also need to keep the penalties down and on defense make Grossman unconfortable in the pocket.

that's a given. Our team has been disciplined and the pass rush will be there. We know we can force him to make mistakes and we know if you don't rush him, his recievers will get open sooner or later.

from Giants.com they are not relaunching the boards until next week.... so there will probably be a lot of increased traffic here.... also if there is any way of getting an email out to the Giants Board members im sure traffic would go way up seeing there are upwards of 150 users on gameday

We will miss Toomer. There is no one I'd rather have the ball thrown to on a crucial 3rd down. We should see alot more of Shockey now. Tim Carter has a big opportunity staring him in the face, let's hope he comes through.

It is also time for Eli to take that next step toward stardom. This is why you are here Eli, go get 'em!! :TU:

Chi.gif at NYG.gif

At New York, Meadowlands 8.15 PM

Guys, I know we are not as busy as the Giants Board, but we have good quality post here...

Also, to everyone new here and you don't live in the NYC area. Check out Boohyah thread..

Sheesh..you should atleast let Rick handle the Game threads still. No offense, but your post looks weak. Just let Rick continue to do it.

I have tried reducing their size, I even changed my photobucket options so that anything I upload is reduced to a small size. Everytimne i try updating my sig they keep coming up as the ize you currently see.

I have tried reducing their size, I even changed my photobucket options so that anything I upload is reduced to a small size. Everytimne i try updating my sig they keep coming up as the ize you currently see.

Just copy the properties of the display flags and then post them here.

We will miss Toomer. There is no one I'd rather have the ball thrown to on a crucial 3rd down. We should see alot more of Shockey now. Tim Carter has a big opportunity staring him in the face, let's hope he comes through.

It is also time for Eli to take that next step toward stardom. This is why you are here Eli, go get 'em!! :TU:

:flex: ing at 2 a.m.?

Priceless

If we can get Tiki going, I believe we win this game easily.

Absolutely. 2 things the Bears are sucseptable (sp) to. Mis direction and a bruising power back. We do both well. We stick to the run, even when it doesn't work, and we'll win. If we start throwing every first down, we'll be in trouble.