SportsWrath

JaQuain Williams

Sephiroth

He's fast .....can't cover nor tackle but he's fast

He certainly can't change direction though...those quick outs throw him the fuck off. Tight ends gain 5 yards on him if he has to move side to side suddenly.

He certainly can't change direction though...those quick outs throw him the fuck off. Tight ends gain 5 yards on him if he has to move side to side suddenly.

They showed the statistics ....the defense over the middle of the field is dreadful

Nobody else can cover the middle half as well as JaQuain.

That's what happens when you don't have Will Hill.

Osi, you could cover the middle better than Williams. But you'd end up suspended constantly, like Will Hill, so we'd never know.

They showed the statistics ....the defense over the middle of the field is dreadful

I saw those stats last week and couldn't remember where I saw them. Mook and DRC have been outstanding (36.8 QB rating when throwing at them). The D was giving us a chance last night until Mook went out, and fucking Hosley was covering Hilton.

Doesn't matter who he covers. He's been getting beat by every opposing TE/WR/RB/OL he guards.

I don't know how many times I've seen a TE/FB run a three yard square-out this year that goes for 9 yards because JaQuain still hasn't figured out that every team runs that play on him.

Give JaQuain a fuckin break.

Sure he hasn't developed like we all (mainly me) expected him too.

But they had him cover TY Hilton and Reggie Wayne 1on1 multiple times last night. Not his fault.

Fleener and Allen are good TEs also.

JaQuain is being overworked.

He's a 3rd down LB who can get pressure on a blitz or do a solid job covering a TE or RB or containing the flats.

These WRs and TEs will Roast up any LB like a fat blunt of bubba Kush on any NFL or even Safety when the QB has over 3 seconds play after play.

I don't blame Fewell either.

We are depleted at CB and without Will Hill we have zero nfl caliber starting or 2nd string Safety's after our Stud Rolle.