SportsWrath

Shaq Lawson to have shoulder surgery

Mr. P

Gonna be difficult for any rookie to miss their first offseason and make much of a difference in year one. Lawson is one of the guys I had wanted the Giants to take a good look at and potentially draft. I didn't know the shoulder was as serious as needing surgery. I think he'll still be a valuable player in this league and this year...but no doubt that this sets him back. And because we need more immediate impact players, I don't feel as bad missing out on him as I did a few weeks ago.

I thought Lawson should of been the pick too. There was rumors leading to the draft that the shoulder could be a big deal and he had to have a medical recheck close to the draft. I was surprised he didn't drop similar to Jack

I thought Lawson should of been the pick too. There was rumors leading to the draft that the shoulder could be a big deal and he had to have a medical recheck close to the draft. I was surprised he didn't drop similar to Jack

Note to Miles Jack:

This is why you keep your surgery concerns quiet.

For all intents and purposes, he did drop...just not out of the first round.