SportsWrath

Eli Manning is an Elite QB

Sephiroth

Four picks so far. Clearly, we should continue starting him instead of our "trade bait," Ryan Nassib.

The best way to showcase Nassib's talents are to deactivate him. I'm sure we'll get a second for the guy based on how he looks in a Giants jacket and hat.

If you think that Manning is gonna get benched you've got another thing coming. If that even crosses anyones mind in ownership or the locker room then we truly hve a problem.

I don't think he'll be benched. But letting Nassib play makes a ton of sense.

1. If he's good, maybe we really can use him as "trade bait" in a year or two.

2. If he's really good, may be we can groom him to be a starter some day.

3. Best case scenario if Eli "turns it around," is that we win two more games and lose our draft position.

4. If the coaching starf really believes Eli is the future, why should we let him continue to get killed behind this line?

Letting Eli play a half and Nassib play a half is the sensible thing to do. Which is why it will never happen with this clownish coaching staff.

Fair, but the man needs to be on the field. If you want to put Nassib in when the game is way out of reach I have no problem with that. But otherwise no changes should be made. Its obvious Nicks needs to go. Bad pass or not you have to TRY. Which he has not done at all this year. Cruz cant be the only productive receiver on the field. The o-line is a much bigger problem than Manning. I have a much bigger problem with the defensive coordinator having the safetys and CBs playing 10 to 15 yards of the LOS then Eli having a horrible year. Brady could've been under center today and we still would've lost.

Nicks is a shell of what he was 2 years ago. The want to play ball in NY is what he is lacking. Cruz gets open when we have a threat with Nicks. Which feels like we haven't had in some time.

However Cruz doesnt relief any pressure of of Nicks.

Cruz needs Nicks to be a presence on the field.

Nicks doesnt need Cruz, he just doesnt need Eli to play like Ryan Leaf.

nicks had the best cover corner in football on him today. it was cruz's job to step up, he got the big contract and never has to deal with the other team's best corner. instead he had a huge drop early on and then a lazy play that led to an interception. this after standing still and doing nothing on another interception last week.

if cruz being a productive wr (which he hasn't been this season) is predicated on nicks playing well then we shouldn't have given him all that money.

Both of those guys lack any physicality and desire. Cruz spends his weeks promoting crap on Twitter all day and making media appearances. Nicks doesn't get a target until the second halves of games and when he does, it's a matter of chucking up a prayer to him.

Both of those guys lack any physicality and desire. Cruz spends his weeks promoting crap on Twitter all day and making media appearances. Nicks doesn't get a target until the second halves of games and when he does, it's a matter of chucking up a prayer to him.

exactly. he's been ignored all season but now when richard sherman is on him we're forcing everything to him. makes a lot of sense

Fair, but the man needs to be on the field. If you want to put Nassib in when the game is way out of reach I have no problem with that. But otherwise no changes should be made. Its obvious Nicks needs to go. Bad pass or not you have to TRY. Which he has not done at all this year. Cruz cant be the only productive receiver on the field. The o-line is a much bigger problem than Manning. I have a much bigger problem with the defensive coordinator having the safetys and CBs playing 10 to 15 yards of the LOS then Eli having a horrible year. Brady could've been under center today and we still would've lost.

These are all really good points. By no means am I saying it's all on Eli.

It's just that when your QB is having his worst season as a pro... just threw five picks... you have no shot at the postseason... you have a guy that you drafted in the fourth round... I mean dear God, man... If now isn't the time to see what the kid has got, WHEN is the time? How much worse do things have to get before you see if you blew a pick on a young QB?

Four picks so far. Clearly, we should continue starting him instead of our "trade bait," Ryan Nassib.

The best way to showcase Nassib's talents are to deactivate him. I'm sure we'll get a second for the guy based on how he looks in a Giants jacket and hat.

TC thinks he's smarter than everyone.,, fire the old fuck already... He's nothing more than the geezer version of Fassel.