#1 DefilerEmeritus

DefilerEmeritus

"The Black Sparrow of Death"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,525 posts
  • Location:Under the Boardwalk...Down by Sea...Town of Far Rockaway

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:35 AM

LOL!!! I am so glad someone had the balls to write this story. Between Jordan, Bird, Johnson and others....of those three I had nothing but disdain for Jordan ....Bird too...but that is for another day. Johnson was and is who he is....behind the smile you could always see that he was a very calculating individual...no ifs or buts about it. He even laughed about himself....but Jordan...Jordan was/is one of those rare individuals where everything....everything is all about him. He takes a scat....and he pulls it out of the bowl declaiming it does not stink....it can't cause it came out of me...Why or WHY CHARLES SMITH FUCKING FAGGOT ....you did not jam that fucking ball down over his fucking face when you had the chance....you let yourself get fouled and hacked by Grant, Pippen and the ultimate fuck himself Jordan. Jeff Van Gundy had it right...you are a con man. Enjoy it. :smartass:

http://sports.yahoo....=yhoo&type=lgns

#2 fringe

fringe

Legend

• Members
  • 34,639 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:48 AM

and the bastard had the audacity to open a steak house in grand central. as dikembe would say :angry:

#3 DefilerEmeritus

DefilerEmeritus

"The Black Sparrow of Death"

• Members
  • 34,525 posts
  • Location:Under the Boardwalk...Down by Sea...Town of Far Rockaway

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:09 AM

and the bastard had the audacity to open a steak house in grand central. as dikembe would say :angry:

LOL!!! I wouldn't even piss in there.... :ranting2:

#4 Virginia Giant

Virginia Giant

Real Virginian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,644 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:42 PM

I always thought he was pretty self absorbed, but i guess when you're that good you don't really need to be humble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users