SportsWrath

Aaaa....Yankees are in the Playoffs.....helloooo

Chuck Wagon

Was it just me or did the Yankees take a ton of hanging breaking balls from Zoolander? It seems he threw at least one hanger to ever hitter and they almost never swung at it.

...yep...and its all they got in Game 7.

Benders seem to be a problem for Judge...and Holy shit....Frazier looked ..well....retarded on that one hook he took for a punch out.

Good news...lot to build on.....depending on CC...rotation is locked in for 2 more years...bullpen is sick.....Judge is a monster....Sanchez will get better..Romine is a good Rick Dempsey type of back up......DD is the shit....Bird is going to rake next year....they can get a couple more good years out of Gardner.....Frazier is serviceable.....never been sold on Castro....Holiday is a goner.... ...Hicks might need to go bye..bye....need to get more production out of CF....

Be fun seeing what they do this office season...hopefully they dont sell off the farm system for short term fixes...like...well...what they did in the 80s, 90s. and most of this century.

C. Wagon

Mark derosa I wouldn't mind...I think I read his name somewhere

Smart ivy leaguer, journeyman ball player..east coast guy, loves baseball, very young..players would most definitely listen to him.. probably played with some guys on the roster already

Ugh - Derosa stole money from the Giants for 4 years with the floppiest wrists ever. Dusty is good at getting you in- but he cant close. An NL guy like Torre was

Ugh - Derosa stole money from the Giants for 4 years with the floppiest wrists ever. Dusty is good at getting you in- but he cant close. An NL guy like Torre was

he crushed left handed pitching. Dusty is terrible...always has been, always will be..no clue why teams higher him.... affirmative action?

He crushed 6 packs in SF. , thats about it- Dusty inherits good teams and fulfills their potential. He just cant get them over the hump. Ill never forgive him for giving Russ Ortiz the ball as a souvenir up 5 runs in game 6 of 2002 series against the Angels , who won that game and the next one. But I like Dusty, not for the AL though.