SportsWrath

A Light on the Horizon!

TheShocker

I'm not saying it is going to happen but Real GM is a legitimate site and rumors of KG to the Knicks have been around before. It's not like it doesn't make sense either, everything perfectly relates to the other trades mentioned in the article (Stevie Franchise to NY, Kenyon, etc.)

I'm not saying it is going to happen but Real GM is a legitimate site and rumors of KG to the Knicks have been around before. It's not like it doesn't make sense either, everything perfectly relates to the other trades mentioned in the article (Stevie Franchise to NY, Kenyon, etc.)

actually , i honestly cant think of one NBA player on any team the knicks wouldnt go after , after this seasons disaster ends. Like i said a million times, the knicks get a fresh new starting 5 every year, isiah is retarded

actually , i honestly cant think of one NBA player on any team the knicks wouldnt go after , after this seasons disaster ends. Like i said a million times, the knicks get a fresh new starting 5 every year, isiah is retarded

Channing Frye? Nate Robinson? D. Lee? Knicks have been contacted by many teams about those three, especially Frye but intelligently (thank the Lord) Isiah deemed Frye an untouchable except for this trade in which they can potentially acquire KG.

Channing Frye? Nate Robinson? D. Lee? Knicks have been contacted by many teams about those three, especially Frye but intelligently (thank the Lord) Isiah deemed Frye an untouchable except for this trade in which they can potentially acquire KG.

i already heard the knicks were shopping Robinson and Lee, i havent heard Frye though till now. Robinson and Lee were involved in the Steve Francis deal with crawford .

i already heard the knicks were shopping Robinson and Lee, i havent heard Frye though till now. Robinson and Lee were involved in the Steve Francis deal with crawford .

Yeah, I completely misread your post, I thought you said there was no one on the Knicks roster an NBA team would want. I'm delusional right now.

it's not as far-fetched as you might think. frye and penny's contract are two very valuable assets and the t-wolves might finally realize that they aren't winning a championship at all during the duration of kg's contract. you take kg and hardaway's contracts off the books for 2007, not sign someone and sit tight next year and you got a high lottery pick and 30 mil to spend on one of the best free agent classes ever.

The Knicks suck more than a cheap Vietnamese ho. And KG is not going to NY. This is the biggest pile of horsedung I have seen in quite a while.

lol.. Penny Hardaway hasn't been good since he was with the Magic back in 1997.... Steve Francis is a turnover machine/ball hogging/technical foul getting mo fo...trust me I know..I live 30 minutes away from the TD Waterhouse.. :TU: I actually hope you guys do the trade for Francis with us... the Miami Hurricanes and the Orlando Magic are the only two Florida teams I like

lol.. Penny Hardaway hasn't been good since he was with the Magic back in 1997.... Steve Francis is a turnover machine/ball hogging/technical foul getting mo fo...trust me I know..I live 30 minutes away from the TD Waterhouse.. :TU: I actually hope you guys do the trade for Francis with us... the Miami Hurricanes and the Orlando Magic are the only two Florida teams I like

actually Hardaway has been a nice role player for the Suns, and even witn the Knicks when they aquired him, that year he averaged 10 points off the bench

actually Hardaway has been a nice role player for the Suns, and even witn the Knicks when they aquired him, that year he averaged 10 points off the bench

He was a very good bench player 2 years ago when t he Knicks were swept by the Nets in the first round. Then they stopped playing him and he became a malcontent