SportsWrath

Robbed.

Sephiroth

The Giants can't feel too bad about this loss. It's tough to win when you're playing the best team in the NFL and the fucking refs.

That was not a TD by Jennings. Total bullshit call that gift-wrapped GB seven points... and we only lost by three.

I'd also argue that it wasn't a pass interference on that drive by Amukamara as well.

Bullshit. I hope they play like this for the rest of the season.

The Giants can't feel too bad about this loss. It's tough to win when you're playing the best team in the NFL and the fucking refs.

That was not a TD by Jennings. Total bullshit call that gift-wrapped GB seven points... and we only lost by three.

I'd also argue that it wasn't a pass interference on that drive by Amukamara as well.

Bullshit. I hope they play like this for the rest of the season.

They played like that in 2007 against the Pats during the Reg season and lost... I hope we get to see the Packers again.

It was a horribly officiated game... BUT the game was in the defenses hands at the end and they pissed the bed

This is also true, though I would argue that they shit the bed.

However, that TD was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Even in slow motion there wasn't a single fucking nanosecond where Jennings had control of that ball, and he sure as hell didn't have control with two feet down. And that was third down.

Completely agree with you on that TD call Seph. I mean since they changed the rule anything that has been iffy has been ruled an incomplete pass. Anyway it was called a TD...so its a TD. Whatever you guys do...please don't spend the next two days filling the board with responses back to guys who are only trying to get your collective goat.

Completely agree with you on that TD call Seph. I mean since they changed the rule anything that has been iffy has been ruled an incomplete pass. Anyway it was called a TD...so its a TD. Whatever you guys do...please don't spend the next two days filling the board with responses back to guys who are only trying to get your collective goat.

Right?

Five years later and people still don't have clowns like BadEgg and Cowboyz on ignore. They take the bait every time.

I will admit, the Dog has a pretty objective view on most things football. He's the only one I bother talking football with because he normally has a fairly cohesive concept behind his ideas.

No need, my friend. As is clear, there really isn't any comparison between Romo and Eli anymore.

Just take a look at Eli's head to head stats against the likes of Brady, Brees, and now Rodgers.

Now, if we can just convince the refs that every pass that is bobbled by a Giants receiver counts (a "Packer Catch"), we'll be in the driver's seat for the rest of the year.

Right?

Five years later and people still don't have clowns like BadEgg and Cowboyz on ignore. They take the bait every time.

What I find laughable is that people are perplexed that on a Giants forum that people are "biased" concerning the Giants and tend to view them with rose colored glasses. Its not like on other message boards that fans actually are biased for their teams.... :rolleyes:

I will admit, the Dog has a pretty objective view on most things football. He's the only one I bother talking football with because he normally has a fairly cohesive concept behind his ideas.

There is a awful lot of the obvious...and arguing of straw men in those threads...all with the intention of irritating Giants fans...but if you see some positive in it, then definitely continue.

There is a awful lot of the obvious...and arguing of straw men in those threads...all with the intention of irritating Giants fans...but if you see some positive in it, then definitely continue.

Eh I just think some of his assessments are pretty spot on, especially on some of our personnel....

I posted this question in the game day thread

How was Jennings TD a TD and the Calvin Johnson TD from last year not a TD?

I posted this question in the game day thread

How was Jennings TD a TD and the Calvin Johnson TD from last year not a TD?

Out of all the other calls... This is the one that killed me. It was clear based on the new rules he did not complete the act of the catch.

The Dog is OK. He brings a different perspective, that's for sure.

It's the other two clowns that I'm talking about. Cowboyz isn't that bad save for the fact that he's been invisible until two weeks ago... but the fact that people still humor fucking BadEgg after he lost his stupid bet four years ago and still comes back here every time the Cowboys go one game ahead is just retarded.

I can't stand an asshole that loses a bet and can't man up.

Here is link to a lot of the calls kind of broke down for you

LINK

we got away with some and got b.s calls, has did they, it was bad officiating all around. Fact is, we had a chance to stop them with less then a minute and Rodgers carved us up, I am sorry that falls on Fewell.

Here's the thing with the Jennings TD. Notice Triplette said, "After review the ruling on the field stands." Not that it was confirmed. So basically they did not see enough to overturn the call. On the first replay, I thought, no way, that's not a catch, but then they slowed it down and it did look like he had the ball secured in the left hand just before going out of bounds. However, I've seen them call an incomplete for less.

I'm not going to cry about a call, though. When the chips were down, we went passive again and got burned. We had a chance to win that game, and we couldn't hold Rogers, couldn't make that one extra play.

But the one call that pissed me off more than anything was the penalty on Jacquian Williams against Finley on what would've forced a 4th down. That one grinded my gears, I thought it was pretty ticky tack even though Aikman thought it was a good call.

This was a game we shouldve won. We lost for a couple of reason and ofcourse - pathetic blatant arsebandit refereeing.

1) Gilbride was a fuckwad. After the Packers punt, we put together a complete horseshit set of plays to immediately go 3 and out and handed the ball back to the Packers which negated everything the Giants did on that drive.

2) Gilbride once again did fuckupation and did not call a running play on the last Giants drive in the endzone. We had no business giving them 56 seconds on the clock. It should have been much lesser and we could have done it. We didnt. Gilbride fucked up.

3) On 3rd and 12 when Rodgers got sacked, that bullshit penalty of illegal hands to the face deflated us.

4) Jennings did not have a TD. It was not a fucking TD - the refs shafted us on that one.

5) Im not sure - but did Driver step out of bound before hauling in his second score when our brilliant Fewell decided to rush 3 and gave Rodgers 2.5 hours to sit back and find an open man???

6) Coughlin is a fucking idiot when it comes to challenges - against NO and GB - we have had fuckall challenges and lost crucial timeouts and could not challenge later.

This was a screwup by many different entitites but Im not too disappointed with this loss - the Packers would not be too keen on facing us again in the playoffs. The Cowboys need to be manhandled!

Here's the thing with the Jennings TD. Notice Triplette said, "After review the ruling on the field stands." Not that it was confirmed. So basically they did not see enough to overturn the call. On the first replay, I thought, no way, that's not a catch, but then they slowed it down and it did look like he had the ball secured in the left hand just before going out of bounds. However, I've seen them call an incomplete for less.

I'm not going to cry about a call, though. When the chips were down, we went passive again and got burned. We had a chance to win that game, and we couldn't hold Rogers, couldn't make that one extra play.

But the one call that pissed me off more than anything was the penalty on Jacquian Williams against Finley on what would've forced a 4th down. That one grinded my gears, I thought it was pretty ticky tack even though Aikman thought it was a good call.

Thats because the field refs didnt pay attention to the play and called TD the moment the ball his Jennings in the hands. Hence the fuck up.

Aikman is a fuckface who thinks anything is a good call against the Giants. His route was not disrupted. It was a bullshit fucking call.

Remember though all scoring plays get reviewed. All I can ask for is the officials to take a look and get the call right. So I know they took a good long look at the Jennings TD and couldn't overturn it. I don't have a big problem with that. It sucks but we didn't lose because of that play.