SportsWrath

sean salisbury just gave us the kiss of death...

Dre180

did anyone see sportscenter this morning? this dickhead just changed his picks and now has us going to the superbowl saying we have a better d than the bears. that was my pick in the beginning of the season: giants vs. colts in the sb, but i stand by my picks. if it doesn't happen then hey i'm wrong but i won't go changing my pick. salisbury had the panthers going to the sb before the season started... live with it. secondly while our d is much improved and has astonished me to this point, it is absolutely NOT better than the bears d, even when we are healthy. they had 1 bad game, he needs to calm down.

maybe they can off of the Michael Vick bandwagon also. Yeah right

haha...so true. the guy has 2 good weeks in a row now he's peyton manning :LMAO: listen he has been in the league for SIX YEARS. he's still not a good passing qb. my money says he never will be.

With the rate of injuries to our defense...do we have a potent enough offense to carry us to a third Lombardi? I don't think so unless Eli starts looking like his bro. Peyton and the Colts certainly look like they can, like every year. :rolleyes:

Our recievers are comparable to the Colts. Plax and Amani have made some insane catches...beacuse Eli made bad throws. One day this season I'd like to see Eli hit Shockey in stride and let him get some YAC. Running game isn't a problem at all :TU: