SportsWrath

The Combine on NFL network

xxi-xxv

I watched it at my friends house. The linemen were a snooze. I like that center from Ohio State, Goldman or something like that. But I like O Hara too.

As far as the combine was concerned, the most interesting thing I heard was Cutler getting 23 reps with the weights. Even Coughlin was falling asleep.

I was watching it. Eslinger = young Mawae. I love him.

And wow, Maurice Drew's legs are fucking huge.

he looks like he could be a nice change of pace back and a good special teamer. His thighs are tremendous and his explosion out of the gate in the 40 was good.

Not impressed with Lendale White. He looked a tad fat at his weigh in. My personal fave is FB Matt Bernstein of Wisconssin.

Good work guys, keep doing updates for those of us w/o NFL network. (F'n Comcast, they better get it by next year when they start showing games on it)

EA was just on, said we do not have the dough to make the free agent splashes we made last year, but said that the team would be active.

Followed up afterwards by Jim Mora saying the Giants are in VERY GOOD shape, said they have a good young offense, that ELI will be better and better and that the defense needs some tweaking and he expects them to do as well in 06.

8:00 PM, 11:00 PM, and 2:00 AM you can see repeats of today's.

Tomorrow at 11:00 AM you can see the runningbacks finish up, and then the quarterbacks and wide receivers start.

That'd bound to be much more interesting then today :doh:

Good work guys, keep doing updates for those of us w/o NFL network. (F'n Comcast, they better get it by next year when they start showing games on it)

Maybe it's just your package cause I have Comcast and I have the NFL Network. I'm just at work so I can't f'n watch. Fuckin Dish Network.... :furious:

Man, did you see D'Brickashaw Ferguson's arms? He's like the Robot from Lost In Space!

He still needs to put on same bulk to handle more powerful pass rushers and be a plus in the run game. But god dammit the dude can pass block.