SportsWrath

2016 Draft Day Thread.

Lughead

Also Lughead, are you going to do a Mock for the competition thread?

I am no good at mocks. There was only one player I ever got right for any team and that was Kevin Boss. And that was out of the blue. Just a guess. I just got home from work anyway so I won't have time to pick..... I will say this however.I have a feeling the Eagles trading up is not for a QB it's for Elliot and I think they take Hackenberg in the second round. Just a gut feeling.

I miss this being an all day Saturday event with the smoker going. Pouring some whiskey in diet ginger ale now. Let's see what the Giants do

Yeah I miss the all day draft-fest, having the TV on all day from rounds 1 to 7.

This three day shit is a horrible format.

I am no good at mocks. There was only one player I ever got right for any team and that was Kevin Boss. And that was out of the blue. Just a guess. I just got home from work anyway so I won't have time to pick..... I will say this however.I have a feeling the Eagles trading up is not for a QB it's for Elliot and I think they take Hackenberg in the second round. Just a gut feeling.

Looks Like my gut was wrong.... mus of been a fart bubble.

Is it me or is the draft getting worse every year? I meant all the in between commentary. and the lame after pick interviews. Also the fake Happiness of the draft picks when they get picked to a black hole of a team.

Is it me or is the draft getting worse every year? I meant all the in between commentary. and the lame after pick interviews. Also the fake Happiness of the draft picks when they get picked to a black hole of a team.

I love it.