SportsWrath

Let the mock drafts begin!

mastershake

Cruz has played 6 games in two years and isn't even back to full health. He wasn't good before he got injured. Dable is not a reason to not draft another WR

Not in the first 2 rounds though... WR is not our most glaring need... by far. I think OT, DE/LB have to be addressed first...

Not in the first 2 rounds though... WR is not our most glaring need... by far. I think OT, DE/LB have to be addressed first...

I agree with you that we should draft a DE in the first or second round...but I could also see the Giants giving OO the chance to step in this year on a rotational basis and hopefully take over for JPP next year should JPP not be re-signed...and also allow the Giants to take a WR in the first or second round to complement OBJ.

I agree with you that we should draft a DE in the first or second round...but I could also see the Giants giving OO the chance to step in this year on a rotational basis and hopefully take over for JPP next year should JPP not be re-signed...and also allow the Giants to take a WR in the first or second round to complement OBJ.

There isn't another OBJ out there... and not even close. OO is alreayd factored in... Remember the philosphy of winning the trenches? And I believe we have to plan on JPP and Cruz not being here next year... however we have some commodities already on the roster... The kid from France is far more aggressive and athletic than Randle ever was... and Cruz is in a show me year anyway... That's why I see DE as a much bigger priority than WR. And I won't rule out landing a solid TE in rounds 3 or 4 either... God knows a TE will help the WR corp a whole lot more than a rookie WR.

Floyd is not making it to 40 and either is Darron Lee who Pat Traina had us taking at 40. Both those guys are in discussion at 10th overall

I tried telling him that before too.

I suppose you never know though.

No I got that.. I just happened to disagree with your assertions.

Absolutely no on Ronnie Stanley

Ronnie StanleyNotre Dame, 2016
Player Measurements
  • Height
    6' 6"
  • Weight
  • Arm Length
    35⅝"
  • Hand Size
    10⅝"
  • 40 Yard Dash
  • 3 Cone Drill
  • 20 Yard Shuttle
Comparable Players

http://www.thephinsider.com/2016/3/21/11273310/2016-nfl-draft-prospect-ronnie-stanley

Absolutely no on Ronnie Stanley

Ronnie StanleyNotre Dame, 2016
Player Measurements
  • Height
    6' 6"
  • Weight
  • Arm Length
    35⅝"
  • Hand Size
    10⅝"
  • 40 Yard Dash
  • 3 Cone Drill
  • 20 Yard Shuttle
Comparable Players

http://www.thephinsider.com/2016/3/21/11273310/2016-nfl-draft-prospect-ronnie-stanley

Lmao nevermind on that one...

I am on record for wanting Lawson, Lee, or Stanley in the first round...in that order.

Over 4 rounds, I'd take Shaq Lawson, Jason Spriggs, Deion Jones, Sean Davis

or

Darren Lee, Cody Whitehair, Carl Nassib, Keyarris Garrett

I have come full circle and want Treadwell. They could take an OT in back to back years at 10 and still not be entirely sure they have a franchise LT out of either one. I am not sure why no one wants Treadwell (especially why Jim dislikes him) he's everything we all complained about Randle not being.

Aren't the knocks against him a) his size will make it hard for him to compete against physical corners and b) drops?

Are you thinking of Coleman? Treadwell is 6'2" 222 lbs, he's a big possession WR with a huge catch radius. People question Treadwell's speed, but he should time somewhere around Nelson and Evans

I have come full circle and want Treadwell. They could take an OT in back to back years at 10 and still not be entirely sure they have a franchise LT out of either one. I am not sure why no one wants Treadwell (especially why Jim dislikes him) he's everything we all complained about Randle not being.

You dont spend the 10th pick on an possession type of WR, you go get someone on defense who is going to be a difference maker imo.

You dont spend the 10th pick on an possession type of WR, you go get someone on defense who is going to be a difference maker imo.

Why not? He's still a playmaker, he just does it in a different way. They need someone that can move the chains and is good in the red zone. Andre Johnson went three overall and Mike Evans went 7th

Tbh if that possession wr is gonna move the chains and help us improve in the red zone then he is a difference maker.

Right now my focus is on the OL and secondary. That James Brewer comparison scared me about Stanley, but we still need to complete the ol and considering the lack of depth we have at corner we definitely need to make a move there, but at the same time I wouldn't be mad at a Treadwell pick either. Beckham, Treadwell, Harris and Cruz would be a monstrous WR Corps.

Are you thinking of Coleman? Treadwell is 6'2" 222 lbs, he's a big possession WR with a huge catch radius. People question Treadwell's speed, but he should time somewhere around Nelson and Evans

I must be. Is he around 185 lbs?