25. Steelers - CB Mackensie Alexander

26. Seahawks - OT Jason Spriggs

27. Packers - DE Emmanuel Ogbah

28. Chiefs - CB William Jackson III

29. Cardinals - S Keanu Neal

30. Panthers - OT Germain Ifedi

31. Broncos - QB Paxton Lynch

Floyd over Stanley? I don't see it

Plus they can't just keep putting 1st round picks into the oline and ignoring other positions. I get they're still missing a piece or two, but they can get that later

True but it's not about the pick so much as it's about value... And ouside of Tinsil, no OL is worth a top 10 pick.

This is the "Bad Motha 'Shut Yo Mouth' Mock".... Fanspeak, used Draftek Big Board. Criteria here was choose the best "Bad Motha Shut Yo Mouth" pick that was still on the board each round. All in all, I like this mock but it doesn't address every need, of course (but no mock will):

Round 1, Pick 9 - DT DeForest Buckner, UCLA

I get Buckner here because Elliott, Jack, and surprise pick of Eli Apple at #9 overall pushed him to me. And I'm not complaining. I see Buckner as a pass rushing DT that will also be stout at the POA. In terms of really bad dudes, he is the #1 guy in this draft. If this were to happen in the actual draft, there is close to NO CHANCE that the Giants' war room won't be going ape shit and high fiving each other... Tiger fist pump kind of pick. Perfect pass rushing DT compliment to the big guys in Hankins and Harrison.

Also considered: NOBODY... no brainer pick

Round 2, Pick 40 - DE Kevin Dodd, Clemson

Yeah, some people might not like going D-line, D-line with consecutive picks. But this is more than about 2016... I know I'm going to have a defensive line of Vernon, Harrison, Buckner, and Dodd for multiple years in 2017 and beyond, and 2 of those guys are cost-controlled. And Dodd is another perfect fit. This is a Giants type of DE, long and strong, and experienced at LDE, which is where we'll want him as Vernon likes RDE. And he plays the run... this guy's upside comp is Strahan. Total beast, shouldn't be available here, but run on OT's, WR's, and DT's pushed him here.

Also considered: S Karl Joseph, West Virginia; S Vonn Bell, Ohio State; OT Germain Ifedi, Texas A&M

Round 3, Pick 71 - WR Leonte Carroo, Rutgers

This guy is only 6'0" but has that big receiver mindset, and the hands of a big receiver also, with 10" mitts. I'm taking Carroo here because he addresses my #2 receiver need and is a physical, strong receiver, fitting my criteria as a bad mama jamma with this pick.

Also considered: CB Rashard Robinson, LSU; RB Kenneth Dixon, LA Tech,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r4dtKIefwg

Round 4, Pick 109 - TE Nick Vannett, Ohio State

If teams are going to pass on this guy until the 4th round, then that's crazy. Vannett is the guy that most reminds me of Gronk in this draft. Vannett is a better blocker right now than the more heralded Hunter Henry. Vannett is taller, bigger, and stronger than Hunter Henry. He has bigger hands. He's not as fast in terms of straight line speed, but has enough speed to get up the seam and win. He had the 2nd fastest 20-yard shuttle at the combine, and was faster than Henry's pro day. The third fastest 60-yard shuttle. This guy will fight as an inline blocker, is really tough and doesn't shy from contact, and combines that physical demeanor with soft hands and quick-cutting feet. He's a complete football player and I think he will go earlier than this, but if he doesn't, this will be one of the best 4th round bargains the Giants will ever have.

Also considered: OG Connor McGovern, Missouri; LB Tyler Matakevich,Temple; CB James Bradberry, Samford; RB Alex Collins, Arkansas

Round 5, Pick 149 - RB Jonathan Williams, Arkansas

The only reason Jonathan Williams is available here is because he missed 2015 with a foot surgery, otherwise he's likely a top 5 RB in this class. Williams is powerfully built at 5'11", 220, and will look to truck you. He isn't going to be brought down by arm tackles, either. Ran for just shy of 1200 yards and 12 TDs in a two-headed monster running attack with Alex Collins in 2014. Physical runner from a physical running offense, with a lot of tread still on the tires after sitting out 2015. Running style reminds me of Ahmad Bradshaw.

Also considered: OT Halapoulivaati Vaitai, TCU; OG Isaac Seumalo, Oregon St; CB Eric Murray, Minnesota; OG Graham Glasgow, Michigan; S Justin Simmons, Boston College

Round 6, Pick 184 - OG Rees Odhiambo, Boise State

This guy can rock people back with his punch. I think he can play guard early and maybe a RT in his future, but more likely he stays at guard for his career. Has a better grade than you would think would allow him to be drafted this late. He's been dinged up a lot in his collegiate career, but he's a powerfully built, strong guy with good feet and lateral agility. Needs to sustain blocks longer and clean up some technique stuff, but he has what it takes to have a long career in the NFL.

Also considered: S Kevin Byard, Middle Tennessee St; CB Tavon Young, Temple; RB DeAndre Washington, Texas Tech

How about this guy at #10? Or slightly lower if we trade down. Many trait similarities to ODB.

He's awesome. I like other guys more at 10 but he's a great player, could have ODB impact for a team early. I responded in the other thread I like a bigger receiver to be a physical presence in the red zone across from OBJ, but if the Giants drafted Coleman I won't be upset.

Since I'm not an college expert like some here, I'm going with two players at each spot.

1. Bosa DE /Conklin OT

I think Bosa gets pushed down to 10 since there will be a surprise QB trade or pick within the top 5. The rise of Hargraves and Wentz pushed Bosa down and Spags is frothing at the mouth to have a guy like him step up when JPP is gone. Conklin might be the safe pick at this point if they want to keep Eli upright.

2. Hunter TE / Shepard WR

Hunter if he is still there in round two but highly unlikely. The most obvious pick would be Shepard at this point, the guy will be Steve Smith 2.0 for the Giants and would start day in either the slot or outside. Will become Elis new outlet.

3. Nassib DE / Fuller CB

If the Giants dont get Bosa or draft a DE in round two, then Nassib is the guy in round three. Fuller if Nassib is gone or the Giants feel like they need a starting nickle corner.

4. Seumalo OG / Alexander OLB

Alexander is a rangy LB the Giant's seem to like, lacks size but can cover and make the tackles when needed. Seumalo is an anchor type of Oline player with speed to pull from the interior, prospect pick.

5. Carter TE / Marshall WR

Carter is a Robinson 2.0, physical ability but hasent been able to apply it might be a JR type of pick for a solution at TE. Marshall is great value at 5 if they Giants dont get a WR earlier, return man who can play the slot. Basically they use the fifth pick for an offensive position of need with the best value there.

6. Walker ILB / Sharpe WR

Two players who will compete for practice squad spots or bottom of the roster positions. Really at this point whoever the Giants think they can get value out of.

***This list will more then likely change 100s of times before the draft, plus I dont really care to think about what other teams do.

Someone get me a beer.