SportsWrath

Tedward, Teddy Two Gloves, Teddy and His Hamburger Helpers

Bonji

Read that it'd be a challenge to get back for 2017...I know about the torn ACL, but I don't know that the details of the structural damage have been released just yet.

Shefter needs to fuck the fat nurse again to get the medical chart.

A torn ACL and a dislocated knee, holy fuck must of just collapsed on the knee or something cause that takes a lot of force to fuck up your knee that bad without any sort of contact.

Hope the recovery goes well for the kid.

I don't think the Vikes will miss to much of a beat though with Hill at QB.

I don't think the Vikes will miss to much of a beat though with Hill at QB.

I am cautiously optimistic, considering we were dead last in the league last year for pass attempts. Hill is probably the best backup in the league (not counting Prescott, who is now a Starter). As long as he doesn't LOSE games.

I am cautiously optimistic, considering we were dead last in the league last year for pass attempts. Hill is probably the best backup in the league (not counting Prescott, who is now a Starter). As long as he doesn't LOSE games.

Yeah I mean Bridgewater lol such a silly name.

Anyways Teddy he's big advantage was he could move in the pocket and use his legs, but at the end of the day you guys still have the best RB in the NFL atm, you don't need to be a Tom Brady when "All Day" is picking up 5 yards a carry.

Hill is a vet who's seen it all, he can win games and I think he can easily replicate what Bridgwater brings to the table.

I just feel bad because Bridgewater was looking like he was becoming that "franchise QB" you want, making the step into the next level, just hope he can make a full recovery from this set back.

Sometimes those non contact injuries are the worst. No idea how or why though.

Like the college running back whose knee pretty much fell apart when he was casually running out of bounds.

They are. If you read non-contact knee injury then it's season over. Nelson last year and look how long Cruz is taking. I'd imagine it's ligament fatigue and muscle imbalance that causes these issues.

This is why you don't have a fantasy football draft before the final preseason game.

Wait till you see how pissed people get when the Patriots cut Martellus Bennett.

Anyone who drafted bridgewater is fucked anyway